Chapter 4 ~Howling with the wolfs~

~ Y/n pov ~

   You saw.........

 Chara shove a skeleton to the ground. 

( This was the only pic I could find that was good. )

( Ok so I don't really ship this either, but I think it's cute

( Ok so I don't really ship this either, but I think it's cute. I'm just not a person who ships the sansest.....Sorry. But yea so its tho one in the lab coat and glasses. )

   You ran in front of chara and look her dead in the eye. You were scared but you were not going to show it. " Chara stop! You don't have to hurt people! Remember what Horror said!" He hesitated then walk away. You sighed happily knowing that chara wasn't going to beat you up as well. You look at the skeleton and smiled. "Are you ok sir?" You help him. "Y-yea I'm fine t-thanks!" You giggle and saw that a blue hue was on his cheekbone. (like the one his blushing in ) "I'm sci btw, y-you?" " I'm Y/n, it's very nice to meet you sci" You said with a closed-eyed smile.

 As you guys talked the bell rang. You said you're goodbyes and headed off to Art. You were worried you didn't have any classes with you friend frisk and the others. 

   As you walked into the class you noticed Ink. "Hey Mr. Ink!" He looked up from his paperwork and gave you a warm smile. " Well Hello Y/n! Has school going?" You didn't like to lie, but you didn't want him to worry. " Amazing!" He nods. "great to hear y/n!" You smiled again and went to a seat by a window. You looked out it and felt relaxed. Suddenly someone sat next to you. You look to see who it was. It was Dust! And Horror sat behind him. " Oh Hey guys! I didn't know you two took art?" Dust nodded "Yea I love to paint! And horror love to do graffiti!" 

   "That's sound like fun! I'm so happy we can all do art together!"You smiled as you giggled happily. 

~Time skipp~

Mr. Ink said we could draw whatever we want and show the class. So you drew this.

 So you drew this

(Art not bye me)

   You always had a thing for wolfs howling. So that's what you mostly drew! And now it was time to show the class your drawing! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

     I'm really sorry for the short chapter but at least I got something out. It's better than nothing. Anyways, why it's short because right now I'm going somewhere so yea.😓

Cya later my sweet Honey's!😄