Chapter 2 ~ Friends? ~

(you're wearing the cloth on the top. sorry if you don't really like it )

It's you're first day of High school! You were so excited to meet new people and to see frisk, MK and Asirel! You called him Azzy tho. As you got dressed and ready for the day you went to the kitchen and grabs some toast. You noticed that Ink and Error had left already since the needed to be at school early. Pj walks in the kitchen and grabs his lunch since he usually didn't eat breakfast. You smiled at Pj as He said good morning.

"How did you sleep Pj?" You ask while packing you're lunch for school. "Ok, how about you?" You didn't sleep well tibia honest. You had a nightmare and you only got 4 hours of sleep. "I slept well thanks for asking!" you lied as you smiled. You never faked a smile, never! So when you wanted to smile you remind you're self of something that made you happy.

"y---y/n-----Y/N!!" You snapped out of you thought when you finally heard Pj calling your name. " h-huh?...oh...s-sorry...I was just thinking.." Pj Nods understanding. "Anyways let go the bus is here." You walk to the bus with Pj, of course, he goes with his friends the jocks. You new that Frisk and the others didn't take the bus, so you sat alone.

You were bored so you decided to draw. You were so focused on drawing you didn't notice that someone was watching you.

(this is what you are drawing btw. credit to the artist )

    You've been working on this for a while now and you finally finished

You've been working on this for a while now and you finally finished. You were proud of your self. "Heh...That's a nice drawing" You jump being startled. "Eep!" Suddenly you were caught by someone when you all most fell of the seat. You look to see who it was. It was...Horror. "...sorry for scary ya, but you looked lonely so I thought I might come by and say hi " He let go of you and leaned against the seat with his hands in his pocket. You could tell he was thinking of something but you didn't know what.

You waved your hand in front of him since he was staring at you for a while now. "um Earth to Horror" He blinked for a second. "Hm?" "You were staring at me for a while...is...everything ok?" He Nods in response. You Smile knowing His ok then look away from him.

'wHy cAn't i bE oK?'

~Horror's pov~

I walk with Dust to the bus since Chara didn't take the bus. As I walk on the bus I see a girl? Wait...is that...Y/n?! I walk over to her, she seemed to be focused. I sit down and I'm guessing she doesn't seem to notice me. I watch her draw, I mean...shes not half bad, Way better than me. When she finishes I finally speak up. " Heh... That's a nice drawing." I guess she really didn't notice me because she jumped up "Eep!" I caught her on time before she could hit the ground. What's going on with me lately!? I usually don't give a shit when people get hurt or even give them a compliment. "...sorry for scary ya, but you looked lonely so I thought I might come by and say hi " I lean against the seat and put my hand's in my pockets.

Why am I so attached to her. I just Met her and I already...wont to be by her side and never leave. Wait...is this what having a crush feels like...weird....but I kinda like it.

I snapped back to reality when I heard y/n voice. "um Earth to Horror" I blink for a second. I wont to hear her say my name again. "Hm?" Was all I could manage. "You were staring at me for a while...is...everything ok?" Wait I was staring at her? Then I got a good look at her. She had long h/c (Hair color)hair with e/c eyes. (eye color) Cattail and ears, and her outfit is cute, I mean...there are a lot of cute girls at school. I just never like any of them.

~(Disclaimer: please don't make your character look emo. I'm not trying to be rude, but shes supposed to be sweet and have light colors on her. If you want you can have a very light grey but no black please.)~

When things were going smooth I notice we were at the school when the bus stop. Y/n start to back her sketchbook away, then turned and looked at me.

"Friends?" She said with a closed-eyed smile.

"...Sure" I just shrugged.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*I'm Proud of myself. I think this is turning out great.*~

Me: Hooorrrrrooorrrrss iiiinnnnn llllooooooooovvvvveeeeee!!!!!!

Horror: *comes in with an ax* =) ooohhh Honey come here~

Me: SCRRREEEEEEEE- HELL NAH! *Runs away*

~*Okie byeee my sweet Honey's! Cya in the next chapter! I'm tired sooo byyyeeeee!*~ 😂🤗😴