Chapter 5 ~You again~

(WARNING: VERY LAZY CHAPTER.)

When you finished showing the class your drawing, you sat back down and watch the others show their artwork. When classed finished you grabbed your things and left. 

~Time skip to lunch because I'm not sure what else to do.~

  You walked to lunch, and guess who you saw. Frisk, Mk and Asriel! You ran up to them and gave them all a hug. You missed them dearly and was afraid of not seeing them again. As you guys began to catch up on how summer went, you notice that Chara walked up to you and grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside.

"Sup bitch! Miss me?!" He had a crazy look on his face. You gave a concern and afraid expression. Suddenly, He punch you. That's right. He punched you. You fell backwards from the inpacked.  You felt blood drip down your eye so you closed it and looked up at chara. He smirked down at you. Everyone was surprised by this, even your friends. They where about to go and help you till Horror straight up kicked Chara to da moon- Cough-....I mean- He punched Chara on the side of there right cheek. Everyone was in completely shocked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hhhh I was very lazy with this chapter, sorry. ._.