7

You were sitting with Weiss in your room.
"You never told me that you controlled your anger with pills"
"Never came up"
"It's kind of important"
"I suppose"
"You suppose?"
"Weiss, calm down I'm good, calm, and not angry ever"
"(Y/N), what happens if you forget to take them?"
"I get a short fuse"
"What happens if you take them, but you need to get mad"
"I can still get mad it just takes a lot"
"Okay, I think we should watch a movie now" Weiss says and you turn on the movie. Despite her seeming to be nervous about your anger issues earlier Weiss snuggled right into you. You two tried to watch the movie, but it just didn't work out. "Hey (Y/N), we haven't kissed properly yet have we?" You tap your cheek and shake your head back and forth. "On the lips (Y/N)" you shake your head "well, we should" Weiss says and you two lean in and kiss on the lips quick. You and Weiss separate immediately because of a shock that happened when your lips touched. You two look at each other and lean in again. As soon as your and Weiss' lips touch it became heated real quick. You licked Weiss' lips and she lets you in her mouth to explore your new territory. Weiss messed with your hair and you reached behind Weiss and ran your fingers through her hair before moving a little further down to her hips. You rest your hands on her hips and you two keep kissing only stopping to breathe and to say that you love each other. Weiss reaches under your shirt and starts feeling your chest. You grab her butt and she moans into your mouth. In an attempt to get you back Weiss slips her hand into your pants and brushes her hand against your member. You moan a little and you feel Weiss crack a smile a little. You two continue kissing and groping until there is a knock on the door. You get up and answer it.
"Mr. (L/N), is Ms. Schnee here?" Ozpin asks and you nod. "She got a letter and I thought I'd deliver it personally" you bow your head and bring it up a second and a half later. "You're welcome (Y/N)" Ozpin says and he leaves. You close the door and lock it again.
"What is it (Y/N)?" Weiss asks, you point at her and hand it to her. Weiss opens it and pulls out a letter and two rings. "From Jacques, I know how you teenagers are, so if he wants to have sex make sure he commits" Weiss reads from the letter
(story time: a lot of the people in my home town get engaged after like the second or third date because they want to fuck)
"What the" Weiss says "I'm all for marriage before sex, but what my father wants is just strange" you grab a piece of paper and a pen
"I mean, the strange part is that he doesn't trust me to buy a beautiful ring with a big stone on top"
"Yeah, I mean I'd be okay with getting married soon-ish, but not on the second date" you nod and Weiss sets the letter and ring on the table. You and Weiss go back to the movie and end up falling asleep since the mood was killed.