10

Weiss was kneeling at your bedside, waiting for you to get better. The only thing that could be heard was the slow beeping of your heart monitor. "Please get up (Y/N)" Weiss said for what felt like the thousandth time. Her team walked in and kneeled with her.
"Weiss, this isn't healthy. You need to get out of this room" Blake says
"No"
"We'll bring you food later" Yang says and they leave.

In your head

"Hello?" You ask into the darkness of the abyss that you are in
"Welcome back (Y/N), it's been a day or two"
"Who are you?"
"Your memories will return, for now we need to look at the real world" the person says and he takes you to a bright light and you look.
"Please live (Y/N), I love you" Weiss says crying her eyes out.
"Don't cry Weiss!" You shout in hopes that she'll hear you
"She can't hear you (Y/N)"
"Do something!"
"I already am" he says and appears next to Weiss
"W-who are you?"
"I am here for him" the man cloaked in darkness says pointing through the darkness with a finger of bone at your body.
"W-what do you want with him?"
"I am his death Weiss"
"NOOO! You can't take him!"
"I'm not here to take him, I'm here to make a deal" the man says then your view goes dark
"What is it?"
"Your relation ship is going to hurt, not just you and him but those near you. Are you okay with that?"
"Yes"
"You two are going to have a kid and it will be a trying time for you two. Are you okay with that?"
"Yes"
"In the end it will be for nothing because he will destroy the world"
"I just want him back"
"Then you will endure the consequences" the man looks at Weiss and says, "what's been done can never be undone"
Your heartbeat monitor starts beeping at a normal pace, but you still haven't gotten up yet.
"Why hasn't he gotten up yet?"
"This is where you come in. You need to get him a plant that only grows in Vaccu"
"Nothing grows in Vaccu"
"That's what makes this flower special, after you retrieve the flower you need to give him a reason to live"
"Okay, I will" Weiss says and the darkness disappears and Ozpin walks into the room.
"Mrs. Schnee, who else was here?" He asks
"Just some darkness. I did't get his name, but he said he was (Y/N)'s death"
"But Mr. (L/N) is still alive"
"He saved his life instead of taking it"
"Strange, what did he say to you?"
"To wake (Y/N) up I need to get him a flower from Vaccu and give him a reason to live"
"Get the rest of RWBY, you guys have a mission"