13

After Weiss got back you were moved to team RWBY's dorm where everyone waited for the tea they were brewing from the living lily to finish before they could give it to you. Weiss looked at you and grabbed your hand.
"I guess I wasn't being very lady-like was I (Y/N)? I doubt you care though"
"Hey Weiss, when is tea done?" Yang asks from the bathroom where they'd set up a hot plate to brew tea
"Let me come see it" Weiss says and she walks over to look at the tea "it's done" Weiss says and they take the tea over to you. They hold your mouth open and dump the tea down your throat and you unconsciously swallow it.

In your head

"No no no, if we want to get Weiss we need to off her father"
"Man, what the fuck are you talking about?"
"I-I don't know man, I'm high as hell"
"You lying son of a bitch, we both know we aren't effected by pot"
"Look, I just want to do one good thing in my life"
"And kill Weiss' father"
"You know he's a bad guy"
"Yeah, I do, but he's Weiss dad"
"That hasn't stopped us before"
"You, hasn't stopped you before"
"Small details, who's driving doesn't matter, all that does is...do you feel that?"
"Yeah, my mouth is hot"
"The hell is going on?"
"I don't know, but it's getting bright" you say to dark you and all of the sudden you are no longer with him. You look around and notice you're in your ear.
"Give him a reason to live" Weiss says aloud before leaning to your ear and whispering "we can start a family together" all the sudden you open your eyes and sit up and finding a piece of paper and a pen.
"We can have a family together?"
"Yes (Y/N), of course" You fist pump and the rest of RWBY comes in to say hi and see how you're doing before telling Ozpin you were awake again.