|Judges|

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUDGE?

YOU CAN NOT JUDGE IF:

#1 If you won't read mature content

#2 you believe you will not be active on wattpad for the following year

#3 or you apply to judge the genre you have submitted a work into

If you have made it here CONGRATS! You will fill out this form, and comment it below

If you have made it here CONGRATS! You will fill out this form, and comment it below. I still have full administrative ability to reject you without question. (Do not take it personally either all of the slots have filled, or I notice a discrepancy in your application with the rules above)

Username:

Experience [Yes or No]:

What makes you an effective judge?

Top 3 Genres? (NOTE: you may not get the genre you apply for or you may get more than one)

Activity? (how often are you on wattpad)

Tags [At least 5]

GIVE A SMALL REVIEW AND A SCORE OUT OF 100 ON EACH WORK AND SEND THEM TO ME.

P.M me with your reviews and scores.

Books and Short Stories: You will score each of the categories below and give them a score out of 100. BE TOUGH. If you give them an 18 in evaluation of authors purpose that's (18/20) possible points. Do this for each category, then add em' up.

Judging Rubric:

[X/10] Writing Style and Format: This judges grammar, syntax, vocabulary, and other rhetorical stylistic elements

[X/15] Evaluation of Book Structure: This judges the authors ability to plan. A good book structure means good flow between chapters, and continuation of themes.

[X/25] Authors Purpose, Goals, and Methodology: This judges the themes, motifs, characterization, and morals. What does the author want the reader to take away? and did they do this effectively? Methodology is attune to writing format.

[X/25] Content and Argumentation: This is the content, and dilemmas the characters go through holistically. Even if they're not realistic problems, can the writer write them in a realistic way? Are the themes accurate or make the reader question the way they think?

[X/25] Conclusion: Does the ending 'wrap up' those major themes? Was the conclusion too predictable? If the work isn't finished focus on conclusions to chapters and the setup to the major conclusion.

Poetry

[X/25] Grammar and Spelling

[X/25] Expression and Creativity

[X/25] Organization

[X/25] Theme of the Poem

Judges bracket: The pieces you will be judging will be listed in the genre chapter. You will be tagged, and the works underneath it will be the ones you will judge

Romance (including LGBTQ)
#1
#2
#3 

General Fiction/Teen/Historical
#1 cute2344
#2
#3

Paranormal/Werewolf/Vampire
#1
#2
#3 

Poetry
#1
#2
#3

Short Story
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5

Fanfiction
#1
#2
#3

Mystery/Thriller
#1
#2
#3

Fantasy
#1
#2
#3

Action/Adventure
#1
#2
#3