Chapter 1: The House

Seokjin, more commonly known by the brats that ran his house, as Jin was standing out on the balcony. Jungkook and Namjoon were out on the lawn throwing something at eachother. Could of been a ball but with the chances of a ball surviving more than five seconds in there house was as slim as seeing Jimin's Dad. Taehyung usually lost his shit and popped it before anyone else could get there hands on it. After looking closer Jin could see that it was in fact one of Yoongi cat skulls and that it was less so throwing it back and forth and more so Jungkook stealing it repeatedly as Namjoon tried to return it to the shorter scowling misfit. Leaving the balcony, Jin headed down the flights of stairs to be met face to face with Taehyung. He was whimpering helplessly as he tried to run up the stairs. Jin took a moment, as he watched the werewolf bounce from foot to foot,

"What happened to you?"

Taehyung whimpered again and grimaced, showing off the long sharp wolf like teeth that began to slide from his gums.

"Oh!"

Jin moved out of the boys way to let him continue running up the stairs, watching him until he reached his room and slammed his door shut behind him. Descending the rest of the stairs, Jin went out onto the lawn where he found Namjoon had successfully returned the skull to Yoongi. Jungkook had started heading back towards the Manor with a frustrated expression on his face but stoped as Jin held up a hand in front of him.

"I need to talk to the three of you, and Jimin and Jhope where ever they are."

Jungkook grumbled but followed Jin over to the other two. Namjoon was towering over Yoongi, his eyes glowing as he smirked at the smaller man. Yoongi glared at him, unfazed.

"Namjoon stop having eye sex with Yoongi please."

Junkook whined and flopped dramatically onto the ground. Namjoon snapped his eyes over to the two who had arrived and slowly, dimmed them once he recognized the eldest.

"Hyung."

He nodded his head respectfully, Yoongi doing the same as Jin spoke up,

"Tae's shifting this week."

Jungkook eyes widened with excitement, only to be shot down by Jin's next words,

"Which, means giving him as much space as he needs."

Namjoon and Yoongi nodded understandingly. Jungkook on the other hand sat pouting. Yoongi looked at him with a judging look,

"You're seriously going to whine because you're boyfriend is in excruciating pain and instead of respecting that you wanna get screwed?"

Jungkook's eyes softened, "No..."

Jin sighed and reached out to wrap an arm around Jungkook, surprised that he let him do so as his arm rested snug onto the youngers shoulders.

"If you really need something, feel free to ask me."

Jungkook nodded, knowing that had been part of Jin's agreement in moving in. Though they usually let Jin decide when he wanted to screw around, and when he didn't. Although the offer seemed surprisingly appealing to Jungkook at the moment. He would have to speak with Tae about it first, probably in passing as he knew Tae would be spending most of his time locked in his room. His mind swiveled on an on, soon enough he had spaced out in his own thought process. Jin sighed, removing his arm from him and speaking towards Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Yoongi, would you mind mixing up a suppressant for Tae?"

Yoongi nodded, pushing past Namjoon as he headed back towards the manor.

"I'm on it."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○♡○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
A/N
Sorry the first one was kinda shitty, Just kicking it off.