Chapter 2: Busy

Yoongi busied about his room, pouring a vial of crows blood, grinding owl bones, and sprinkling salt into the small pot on his desk. Reading over his book and gathering more ingredients, every month it changed. Sometimes it was pain, sometimes it was stomach aches. It really just depended on Tae, and how he was coping. Yoongi had created so many potions for the werewolf at this point that he wished he could start charging for the supplies. He was so focused on the concoction in front of him that he barely heard his door creak open. Letting out a deep sigh he turned, glaring at Namjoon who stood timidily at being caught.

"What do you want from me Namjoon?"

Namjoon smiled, sliding back into his cool demeanor as he allowed his eyes to glow their natural hue.

"Nothing much."

Yoongi cocked a brow at him,

"Do you consider banging me on the table, nothing much?"

Namjoon grinned and moved closer to Yoongi, getting up close to him, holding his chin in his slender fingers, forcing him to look into his glowing eyes.

"I can try harder if you'd like." Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the taller and slapped his hand away.

"I'm good thanks. Either way, I'm not letting anyone fuck me. If anything I'd be fucking you." Namjoon laughed lightly as he backed away, leaning against the farther table.

"Are you an Aquarius?" He questioned with a sly look on his face. Yoongi continued to glare at him,

"No, why?" Namjoon ignored his question, and asked another of his own.

"What's your horoscope then?" Yoongi continued with his work,

"Pisces." Namjoon hummed a hum of affirmative and before Yoongi could even tell what was going on Namjoon had wrapped his arms around his waist and had his lips softly ghosting over his neck as he spoke.

"I think you're lying to me. I think Min Yoongi the bad boy is a cock slut." Yoongi's eyes shot open in shock and he thrusted an elbow back into Namjoon's rib. Namjoon barely moved, a small huff of air escaped his lungs but he held tight.

"Hmm? Try it. I bet you'd like it." Yoongi looked to Namjoon unimpressed, snapping his finger he laid his hand on Namjoon's arm sending a shock of frost into the muscle. Namjoon grimaced but still held the witch in his arms.

"What is it your scared of? Is it me? Is it the fear of exposure, of exceptance, denial? What is it, tell me?" Yoongi frowned and lifted his feet from the ground so all his weight was on Namjoon's arms, pulling them both to the floor. Namjoon coughed as his back hit the floor, letting go for a millisecond giving Yoongi enough time to pull away. Yoongi snapped out, pressing his hand to Namjoon's throat. He searched the youngers eyes for anything, fear, love, guilt. Nothing, just golden sparkles carresing the curvature of it. He pulled away, standing sollum. "I'm afraid to give myself to someone who doesn't love me."

Namjoon stayed frozen on the floor, as Yoongi turned back to his desk."Yoongi, I love you."

Yoongi threw a glass vile onto his desk smashing it and spraying the slime every where. "No you don't! Okay! Stop lying to me! Get out!"

Namjoon stood quickly and grabbed Yoongi's hand that he pointed at the door with in frustration, "Yoongi stop!"

Yoongi tried to pull away, begining to tear up.
"Go, please go!"

Namjoon looked at the sobbing boy before him. Felt his heart shatter. Yoongi struggled against the grasp on his wrist. Namjoon made a split second decision and pulled Yoongi into his arms, hugging him tight. Yoongi thrashed in his arms more, punching his chest as he yelled, sobbing, drooling. Minutes passed, Yoongi's anger lighting his curtains on fire. Namjoon let them burn, the stone wall not flammable enough to carry the fire. Soon enough though, Yoongi exhausted himself, sniffling against Namjoon's chest.

"I hate you." He mumbled. Namjoon sighed, resting his chin on top of Yoongi's head.

"I know." He placed a soft kiss on the top of Yoongi's head, "But I'd die for you."

Yoongi pulled away and laughed at the sick joke,
"You already did."

Namjoon nodded, letting his hands linger on Yoongi's hips as he stepped away.  He watched in silence as Yoongi finished the elixir. After a moment or two he turned back around, strstretching his arm out with a yellow liquid inside of a glass vial.

"Bring this to Tae, then you can come back and sleep with me." He walked tiredly towards his bed on the other side of the room, mumbling the words, "No funny business" before falling face first onto the bed.