Chapter 12: Meat and Greet

"Tae, get off mee."

Jungkook whined as Taehyung slumped his full body over the ghost. He could just exit the molecular plane and pass through him but both of them had to get up anyways. Taehyung growled and wrapped himself tighter around Jungkook.

"Biitch, get off you smell like a wet dog."

Tae looked up through a glare and bared his teeth as he spoke,

"And you smell like rotting corpse, you don't hear me complaining."

"Yeah cuz you like it, ya nasty."

Jungkook teased earning a kiss from Tae,

"You actually smell like axe colon and I fucking hate it."

Jungkook dropped his jaw in feigned offense.

"How dare you, I smell great."

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he began to slump out of bed,

"You smell like a boys locker room."

Jungkook sat up and threw off the blanket, returning his clothes to his body with a snap of his fingers. He watched Tae get dressed, the muscles in his back flexing as he pulled on his shirt.

"If it really bothers you I can change it."

Taehyung gestured to his nose as he turned back around and looked for his belt finding still loosely wrapped to the foot of the bed.

"It's a bit strong for my senses, I'd prefer if you just didn't wear anything. I don't mind your smell."

He pulled his belt off the bed with a snap and began to put it on,

"You say that now but really I start smelling like a dead corpse."

Taehyung rolled his eyes,

"No you don't. You smell fine. Now scoot."

Tae nudged Jungkook off the bed and tossed the blankets back in to place before heading to the door to meet the guests.

~~~~~~~

"So you're Luna and he's Apollo?"

Jungkook inquired, Luna nodded and summoned Levi her familiar,

"And this is Levi. Apollo has his familiars as well but tends to let them run loose instead of keeping them on leash."

Almost as if on que two rowdy Doberman Pinchers and a mildly frightened Jimin came running from down the hall. Jimin lifted himself into the air as one of them nipped at his butt.

"Why won't they listen?! I said I was sorry."

Tae cocked a brow at Jimin,

"What'd you do?"

Jimin looked at the three of them as he lifted himself higher and went too perch on top of the angel statue he so often admired. The dogs following a his toes and snarling.

"I said dogs were dumb and Apollo sent them after me."

Luna let out a full chuckle and let Levi balance on her shoulders as she clapped her hands loudly.

"Kain! Abel! Heal!"

The two dogs stopped immediately and trotted away to sit quietly side by side at Luna's feet.

"Being twins has its perks."

She said with a grin, but it almost immediately fell as Apollo entered. Next to him stood Namjoon and Yoongi who were holding back laughter. Apollo narrowed his eyes and snapped his fingers,

"Abby, Kain, come."

The two dogs looked to Apollo and back at Luna before trotting in synchronization over to him and standing on either sides of him. Jimin was slowly coming down from the statue. Tae looked at the two witches before looking back at Yoongi,

"Hyung, why don't you have a familiar?"