Chapter 3 : The surprise.

The next day

It was finally friday and you were happy the week was over. You had planned on spending the weekend alone in your room doing nothing. Then you remembered you had to go to your grandmother's house on sunday to take care of her dog. Of course you wanted to see your grandma, but your whole week brought you down so much that you just wanted to sleep all weekend long.

You got out of your bed and got ready for work. You had to prepare yourself mentally to ask you boss for the next week off. Everytime you asked for days off, which you rarely do, even if you say it's for personnal reasons, he would ask you 1000 questions about why you were asking for days off. You often told him that you didn't want to talk about it and that it was personal, but then he would ask why and make you feel selfish for asking for days off. You were dreading asking for days off but you had to do it for your grandmother.

You were working from 1pm until 10pm today. It was only 11am so you still had some time left before leaving for work. You decided to watch the newest episode of Weekly Idol with Stray Kids on it. As soon as the episode finished you had to head to work.

You waited a bit before asking your boss for days off. You finally went into his office to ask. You explained that it was a family emergency and that you had to leave the city for the whole week. To your surprise he didn't ask any questions and just let you have the week off. It felt weird, but you shrugged it off. You thanked your boss and went back to work.

You finished your day and went back home.

After taking a shower, you laid on your bed and put on some music. You fell asleep quite quickly this time.

You opened your eyes. You were sitting at a metal table in the middle of this vast white colored room. A few lightbulbs were hanging from the ceiling being the only source of light. There was a massive metal door next to this mirror. You could see your reflection in the mirror. You were wearing a white gown and your hair was hanging on your naked shoulders. You had minimal makeup but could still see how tired your eyes were. This place looked like a room straight out from a horror movie. Shivers traveled down your spine. Before you could ask yourself what this place was, a voice was heard through a speaker.

"Hello Y/N. You must be wondering where you are right now?" The voice was familiar, but you couldn't really pinpoint who's voice it was.

You nodded slightly.

"Welcome to your biggest nightmare. Do you recognize me yet?"

You thought hard about who's voice it could be, but you couldn't figure it out.

"Seems like you don't. Here I'll come in front of you so I can revive your memories."

The massive door opened and revealed your brother. Your eyes filled with tears due to the shock of seeing him again. You thought you were free from him, but apparently your weren't.

"Happy to see me?" He asked as he walked closer to you.

You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. Once he got next to you, he gently caressed a strand of hair that was hanging on your back. You hadn't noticed it until now but you were shaking. He still scared you.

"Oh come on. I'm not going to hurt you." He said smirking.

"They will" He continued.

One by one people you had met throughout your life came in the room.

Your brother was now holding you by the shoulders making sure you would not miss anything that was said. Your first friend you made in high school started talking.