Chapter 4 : The first morning

Y/N POV

You still couldn't believe what just happened. Meeting Stray Kids was one of your biggest dreams and here they were. Hugging Chan felt surreal. You were a bit embarassed they had to see you like this, but it felt nice having someone that genuinely cared about you.

You grabbed some clothes before going to the bathroom that was right beside your bedroom. You turned on the shower and hopped in. You took a quick shower since you didn't want them to wait too long. After doing your routine and putting on light makeup, you joined everyone in the living room. Your mom initiated the conversation.

"Surprise sweetie! I actually got the call that night. I just wanted to surprise you hehe. Did it work?"

"I was so surprised, mom. You have no idea."

"Oh and also they're staying the whole week!" She remembered excitedly.

You saw the member's eyes light up. They were pretty excited to spend time with you. They wanted to help you feel better and get your mind off of whatever was bringing you down for at least a few days. 

"But what about grandma? Wasn't I supposed to go help her the whole week?" You asked puzzled.

"That was just an excuse for you to take a week off so it wouldn't ruin the surprise! Are you happy?" She hugged you.

"Yeah I am. I just don't know what to say.. I wasn't expecting that at all." You hugged back your mom.

The boys looked at the both of you in amusement. Your mom seemed much more excited than you about Stray Kids being in your house. You just couldn't process anything right now as you were still thinking about the nightmare you had during the night.

You stomach rumbled and now all eyes were on you.

"I guess someone is hungry." Jisung said grinning.

You laughed embarassed and scratched your head.

"I can make make pancakes for you guys if you want." You said smiling at the 9 boys sitting on your sofa.

They all cheered at the mention of pancakes making you laugh.

"Let me help. Making food for 9 can be a hassle sometimes." Chan offered as he got up.

You accepted his offer and lead him to the kitchen. You started taking out the ingredients and the tools for the pancakes and set everything on the small counter in the middle of the kitchen.

"Tell me what I need to do captain!" Chan said cheerfully.

"Alright so here's the recipe. It's a recipe for maybe 2-3 people so should we multiply it by 3 or 4?" You asked finally looking at Chan.

"The guys eat a lot so how about we do 6?"

"Woah that's gonna be a lot! But sure let's do it!"

Chan laughed at your sudden burst of energy and started preparing the dry ingredient. Meanwhile you took care of the other ingredients. You could hear the other members bickering in the living room.

"Yah! I'm gonna be the first one to taste Y/N's pancakes not you!" You heard Jisung yell. You could imagine him sticking out his tongue like a little kid as he said that.

"I swear they're so childish sometimes." Chan laughed.

"Aren't you childish too sometimes?" You said wiggling your eyebrows.

"What? Not at all! Why would you think that?" He said acting like he was hurt at my words.

"See? That's what I meant." You teased him.