12

He managed to get the atmosphere back to normal with his communication skills and distraction tactics but the whole drive home all he could do was glance across at Yn as her hair blew in the wind where the roof was down on his car, he was worried. It was meant to turn out as a simple day out to cheer her up but they'd held hands all day, he'd somehow managed to let himself hold her twice, kiss the back of her head and caress her face. He wasn't doing a very good job at controlling himself around her, but what bothered him more was that she didn't seem bothered by it, it almost seemed like she was enjoying it but he was convincing himself he was reading to much into it.

Yn followed him back into the house and her heart thumped against her rib cage as they were suddenly shut in the house together alone. They'd been fine pretty much all day but now there was a weird presence hanging in the air that surrounded the two of them, like the air was thick and every sound that his body made, his breathing, his bracelets jingling as he moved made her keenly aware of how close he was to her and it remained for the majority of the night.

Yoongi looked at his phone on the side. It was nearly eleven at night and he could see Yn's eyes dropping till she flopped and rested her head on his shoulder. The minute she was asleep on his shoulder her let out a long breath. He felt tense, he was certain she'd noticed the atmosphere alter the second they were alone, the only saving grace he had was that she didn't quite know what it was, why it happened, or what to do about it.

The sexual tension had been sparking all night, she probably wasn't even aware but all night up until she fell asleep she'd reacted to every movement, repeatedly looked at his lips as she licked and chewed on her own, looked at his hands and taken a shallow breath as her face took on a slight blush. It was killing him.

He wasn't naturally a sweet natured man, he was only this way with her but when she was sending him glances and blushing as she looked at his lips and hands there was only so much a man could take and he was relieved when she finally fell asleep. He just wasn't sure what to do right now, with her asleep on his shoulder, he didn't want to wake her but needed to move, unsure of what to do he stayed as he was until he also drifted off.

Yn woke up late into the night feeling little. She laid still and took in her surroundings. She was on the sofa again on top of Yoongi. He was slightly propped up against the left arm of the sofa with his right arm wrapped around her as she laid between his open legs with her head on his chest. She giggled as she looked up at his sleeping frame, this was the second night in a row she'd managed to fall asleep with him like this.

She slightly twisted her body and placed a hand either side of his waist and propped herself up level with him as she observed his sleeping face. She stifled a giggle, she felt mischievous and brushed the tip of her nose against his making him stir and let out a little hum as he settled back into sleep. She enjoyed seeing his various reactions, the night before he'd star gazed with her and held her super duper close when she got upset. Trying to get more reactions out of the handsome daddy before her she kissed his cheek earning her another little groan as he adjusted his shoulders and sank down a little and she adjusted her hands and sank back a little to remain level with his face.

This game made her feel funny inside and she quite liked it. She continued this game and kissed his forehead granting her with another prize sound leaving his mouth. She grinned and decided to up her game. She'd never kissed anyone herself before, only had them stolen but she decided now was the time to be brave, taking a long look at his handsome face she felt her heart swell and as her lips gently touched his her little space faded and she pulled back wondering what the hell she was doing and why her little space was so much braver than she was.

She'd just kissed her teacher while he slept but what  took her by surprise is that he didn't wake up and her lips tingled pleasantly afterwards, deciding to risk it once more, having the man she loved asleep beneath her she planted her lips gently on his once more, mentally telling herself she'd get off and go to bed before anything else happened.

She let her lips sit on his for a few seconds and pulled back an inch or so but he took her by surprise as his hands moved and cupped her face pulling her back in as he started to kiss her back. His lips gently moving in sync with hers, gentle and slow, unlike any kiss she'd ever received before, making her stomach flip and a warm feeling spread near her groin. Without realising she let her body dip a little to press against his and she let out a shocked delicate gasp as his hard member pressed against her through her clothes and he let out a moan and opened his eyes.

"Oh lord. Yn dont. I think you should go to bed now..." he said gently patting her thigh as he moved signalling her to get off and head upstairs as he sat up.