52

He watched her bounce across the car park after food.

Much to his happiness his anxiety was relieved as Jin switched places with him and let him travel with Yn. Even Jin could tell she was sleepy and Yoongi knew when she woke up she'd be big and would want him near.

Of course she was getting more confident since living with him now she was being bullied less, but she still didn't like to be without him, and as he smiled as her as she took his hand, giving him a big grin, he really didn't mind. He wanted to be with her always and didn't like being without her either.

He may be a grown man and a qualified doctor but he felt his life had changed for the better since she'd come into it and he truly, felt empty when she wasn't with him. He let his little Kitten drag him into the car as she noisily shouted bye to Jin and Jungkook, giving them a big wave making him smile at her cuteness.

"C'mon you. Get in then." He said gently kissing the top of her head as she nodded and obliged, jumping into the car across the seat, causing him to laugh and explain she needed to sit so everyone else could fit in too. She nodded and sat up, it didn't take long into the second half of the journey before she was, as predicted, asleep on his shoulder.

He gently rested his cheek against the top of her head as he text one of his med school college friends about a counselling course and a moment later a link come through. He really hoped she'd agree to this, he just knew it was perfect for her, because at this point, he knew Yn better than she knew herself. But then again, years of observing someone who visits your work space several times a day will have that effect...

He gently nudged her head with his shoulder to wake her up.
"Baby." he murmured gently as he could manage so she woke up nicely rather than in a fluster, as what she was about to see would certainly upset her and his heart ached for her. He wanted her to stay asleep. He wanted to carry her upstairs, showering her face with little kisses and shut her away in his room and keep her from the man looming outside their house..

She opened her eyes and gave them a gentle rub as she sat up wearily, feeling tired and achey after sleeping in such an awkward position for so long, her neck feeling stiff. She visibly flushed a little as his large hand touched her neck and squeezed gently, massaging the stiff muscles, his silver bracelets releasing that comforting sound she loved even though they were cool on her neck. It broke his heart when she giggled happily and rested her head on his shoulder one last time as he placed a lingering kiss on it, unsure what was about to happen as she stepped out the car.

When she did her heart suddenly sped up, her palms felt sweaty and she instantly stepped back towards the car and the man of comfort, the man who loved her, who would keep her safe from anything. Her back bumped into his chest, he was already right beside her, bending a little and whispering in her ear.
"It's okay baby. I'm right here."

Feeling courage knowing he was there she took a deep breath and nodded, feeling reassured when his large hand, with those long slender fingers that had taken her temperature and checked her over so many times, intertwined with hers, earning a raised eyebrow from the guest, frowning at them from his doorway. 

"Hey Yoongs? Were uh..Just gonna get going okay?" Namjoon said awkwardly, sensing this was not a good place for them to be right now. It was akward enough without an audience.

Yoongi gave them a nod and looked at Yn who put on a brave face and waved them off with a smile. He was glad for her. Go back a few months and she'd have run away and hidden from the problem she was about to face but with him, she stood (sort of) strong in his opinion, ready to take on the challenge with him at her side, and he couldn't be prouder. 

She felt him give her hand a squeeze and she looked to the left and up a little to meet his gaze. His big brown eyes were gentle, a small smile on his face, his thumb brushing back and forth across the back of her hand in a reassuring way as he kissed her cheek.

He watched her beautiful eyes blink slowly, he could get lost looking at her but he had to keep in mind the matter at hand. He watched her lick and chew her bottom lip nervously before he spoke ever so gently to his nervous girl beside him. He'd stand by her no matter what as they glanced at the man still in the doorway, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Are you ready to face you dad baby?"

OH god. What does he want?! dfgybsjf.
Keep her safe Yoongles...

Sorry for typos. It's late, i've done like three chapters for different stories and my eyes are all wooooozy lol. xx