56

Smut warning ⚠️

Jin was fast asleep in his room without a care in the world. 

Yoongi and Yn were in separate rooms, both wide awake.

She was laying there in bed with her hands linked under her pillow, trying to imagine it was Yoongi's hand while she squeezed her eyes shut. Praying sleep would come and the morning wouldn't end in a fight while tears started to slip out of her eyes where she was anxious.

Yoongi was sat in the giant windowsill in front of the gargantuan open window looking over the beautiful gardens, brightly lit by the full moon, the night breeze a pleasant chill on his skin. His thoughts totally occupied by Yn. Was she awake? Sleeping? Was she okay? Had her dad gone back and upset her after they'd all been put in their rooms?

His thoughts were disturbed by the slightest tap on the door. So light and delicate he wasn't sure he'd even really heard it.

He sat there gazing at the door in the darkness until there it was again. The lightest of noises, like fingernails gently tapping twice, a delicate noise, at this time of night, in this house could only belong to one person. Worry filling him he stood up in just his sweats and strode across the room, opening the door quickly incase something was wrong.

As soon as he wrenched open the door a small, familiar figure latched to his front, sniffling into his bare chest and a small smile crept across his face as he shut the door and held her close, kissing the top of her head repeatedly and stroking her hair till she was ready to talk.

Eventually she looked up at him and he tucked her hair behind her ear, leaving one arm snaked around her waist.
"what's wrong baby?" his voice deep and gentle in the stillness of the room and Yn began to explain that she felt alone and after being taken away she didn't want to be apart from him knowing he was just a few doors away in the same house, she didn't want to sleep without him, she was scared about the morning, and she just wanted to be close to him.

He let out a small chuckle as she inhaled deeply after her torrent of words and visibly relaxed. His familiar arms around her, his smell surrounding her, his bracelets jingling in her ear as he tucked her hair  behind them. She was instantly happy, relaxed.

She felt like she could face anything with him by her side and wasn't so worried about the morning now he was there but she still felt like she wanted to be closer to him, like there was still a gap that needed crossing. As he moved his hand to the back of her neck brushing her hair off her shoulders she took the opportunity.

Her heart was leaping in her chest and she was sure it wouldn't end well if anyone heard but she didn't care. She tip toed and quickly placed her lips against his as her hands rested on his bare chest and she was rewarded when he inhaled quickly in surprise but instantly his left arm around her waist pulled her close and his right hand delicately cupped her neck, his thumb tracing lines on her jaw giving her goosebumps.

The only sounds that could be heard in the room were lips meeting and pulling apart mixed with heavy breathing as the kissing intensified. Yoongi wasn't sure how much longer he could keep hold of that string of self control as Yn's hand slowly slid down his stomach, her fingers resting on the waistband of his sweats, her fingers hooked in ready to remove them. Using every ounce of sense he had he pulled away, his breathing heavy.
"Baby. I don't think-'
"Yoongi? Shut up." She smirked.

He wasn't sure where this confidence was coming from but he liked it. He let out a small chuckle but was silenced as she resumed the kissing, grabbing his hands and placing them on her waist under her large tshirt. Taking this as a sign she wasn't giving in he allowed his hands to move up her ribs removing her tshirt in the process, dragging his fingertips along her skin causing her to gasp and shiver at the feeling as he lifted the top all the way off and chucked it on the floor, and he smiled into the kiss, it was exactly the reaction he wanted.