Chapter 6: The new café

Another boring day at school had passed and even though the day was shortened drastically thanks to Reborn and his little stunt he pulled on Nezu, Tsuna was quite tired when School finally ended. The brunet and his Friends arrived just a few minutes before the teacher stormed into the classroom with disheveled hair and in slippers, earning some suspious glares from their classmates.

Flashback

"Dame-Tsuna, why are you so late?" a student sneered at the boy. 

"Sorry, I guess I overslept." the brunet said rubbing his hair embarassed. 

"Looks like you really slept well, Tsuna-kun." Kyoko smiled, "and you are not even late since Nezu-sensei hasn't arrived yet." 

"Guess we were really lucky." Takeshi laughed swinging his arms around the smaller brunets shoulders. 

"Jyuu...- Tsuna-sama arrives when he wants to arrive!" Hayato exclaimed loudly taking the future mafia boss's other side, madly blushing at his stutter.

The trio got some strange Looks before everyone just tended their own Problems.

Flashback end

"Hey, you guys wanna get some ice-cream?" Tsuna suddenly asked his Group of Friends on their way home.

''Sure!'' Takeshi laughed pulling out his phone. ''Just gonna text my old man that we'll be late today.''

''Ah that is probably a good idea. I should text Reborn.'' Tsuna said writing a short message to his tutor.

''There is this new place that is supposed to have the craziest and most delicious ice cream combinations. I really want to go there, if it's ok with you guys.'' the brunet explained tilting his head sweetly to the side making puppy eyes.

Blushes spread onto the guardians cheeks. Where the hell did those flowers come from that were dancing around their boss's face?

''Are you ok?' The brunet worried worriedly asked his friends.

Both boys shook their heads. ''Yes, we're fine.'' Hayato exclaimed still a little flustered.
''Ma ma, don't worry about us. The place sounds great.'' Takeshi added and laughed loudly.

''Ok, then let's go.'' Tsuna said happily even though he was still a little bit confused about his friends behavior.

A small ringing sound made Tsuna perk up and look it his phone.

You have got 1 message.

The brunet opened the message and found a small text from Reborn.

Why didn't you invite me? Gonna tag along.

The future mafia boss smiled. He knew that the former baby would have wanted to come. Reborn's love for espresso was just too big to ignore a new ice café.

''Reborn's gonna come too. He will probably meet us there, so let's get going.'' Tsuna said excited each step a small jump in it.

The guardians looked at each other for a second before grinning. Both were thinking the same: 'I'm glad. He finally seems better.'

At the café

When the trio arrived Reborn was already sipping his espresso. A loud childish scream disrupting a seemingly peaceful atmosphere.

"Reborn, I'm gonna kill you! Hahaha haha!" an familiar annoying voice screamed followed by a small child throwing a pink grenade.

'He is never gonna learn, is he?' three people thought sweatdropping.