20.Regrets

What if their relationship just ..?

-----

So the next morning they both woke up quite late as there was no school and they were both ignoring each other by eating their breakfast in their room. The house was so quite when (you) felt a sharp pain in your stomach while you were cooking something for lunch. You couldent even walk so you had no choice but to shout sehun.

"Sehun"

"SEHUN!!!"

"What "

"Pain faster "

"What happened "

"It's very pain sehun I need to go to hospital "

-ambulance arrived--reached the hospital-

"We will take her to examine please stay outside"

"Fk!its all my falut I shouldn't have done that to her when she is still pregnent "

"Can I see the husband "

"Doctor so what happened to her ?"

"She almost had a miscarriage due to stress and she hasn't been eating well enough to take care of her and her baby. Since she is only 18 years old her body isn't prepard enough to have a baby. I need you to really take care of her. I might have to put her here for 2 weeks is that okay for you ? "

"Y.ea"

Sehun's POV

I really should have known that this could HAPPEND I didn't want the baby but looking at her stade makes me change my mind and why she didn't tell me that she can't have a baby at 19 -_- anyway I must take proper care of her !

That's it guys I really wanted to uplode yesterday but for some reason I decided to take a nap and that caused me to sleep I was also planning to stay up to midnight but Ya I couldn't. And also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THAT TROLL FACE CALLED CHEN 😘😘😘