(END)34.Happy Family

"Mom and dad they are fine and yes she did felt pain .. Mom and dad I will call you Later !"
---
-few weeks later-
Your POV
Everything has just been in a rush first marrige second a baby. I don't even know where to start having them is hat so wonderful. We really didn't have to worry about them cause they will be sleeping all they long haha.
Sehun's POV
I will say that 2015 is really a stressful year for me I have to find time for my family. I don't even have time as we are preparing for our comeback. I feel so sorry for her she has to take care of them alone. I also have to say thank you to my mother , she had been helping her take care if the babies as she's not experienced yet.
--
"Sehun ..Miho(girl) is crying "
"She want milk "
"Okay urgg"
👆this literally happens all the time and yes I have been losing sleep as they are always crying at night. (Your POV )
--
-4 years later -
"Mom !! MOM!! "
"What seho"
"Haha nothing I just want you to wake you up its 1 pm how long are you gonna sleep ?! "
"1pm ?? Omg *feels like vomiting*"
"Mom are you alright ? "
"Ya seho *runs to the toilet "
"Seho can you leave the room ? Just give me a minute "
"Okay mom!"
--
Your POV
I don't know what's wrong with me lately I have been okay eating and sleeping a lot and all so vomiting a lot. Am I pregent ?!
--
Then she did a pregencey test and it came out positive. She was very happy !
--
"Sehun!! Kids!!"
"stop shouting ! "-Sehun
"I am pregnet ! "
"What ?! ( you) REALLY? OMG "
"Group hug !! "-seho
--
Again 2019 is going to be a wonderful year again for them.
--
-------------End-------------------