There Is No Greater Love Than The Love Between Twins

Diana and Ian Davenport were Mr. Davenport's biological kids and ever since they were born they have been argueing and hating each other from morning till late an night.
Adam, Bree and Chase had similar fights but never as violent as the twins did. Diana and Ian even dared to slap or claw at each other at times but one day all of that changed when during an attack at home Diana got shot with a gun and when everyone got home they saw the twins sleeping on the sofa with Diana laying her body against Ian's who had an arm around her waist and the other was around her shoulders while his fingers were tangled in her hair. Mr. Davenport thought about waking him up and asking what happened but he stopped once he saw the first aid kid and the bullet laying on the glass table several feet away from them which caused him to realize that Ian had actually saved his sister's life and held her close because he was scared she might leave him if she wasn't near him.

Mr Davenports eyes along with adam, Bree and chase's eyes widen seeing and understanding what must of happened. They share looks with each other not really knowing what to do now however what they do know is to leave the twins be.

*SKIP TIME*

The next morning as everyone woke up and went to the kitchen the scene before their eyes nearly made them even more surprised. Ian was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone while Diana was sitting wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa with a cup of tea as she watched a show about the Holly Spirit

Mr davenport along with Adam, Bree and Chase eyes are wide with surprise and shock of what going on right now.
Mr Davenport: *snaps out of it* Good morning Ian...Diana.

Diana: Morning daddy *smiles gently before turning her head towards the kitchen* Ian please take a break. You're overworking yourself senselessly this morning

Ian: Not yet, i'm almost done. *smiles and answers back without looking away from the cooking hes doing*
Adam, Bree and Chase share looks before tuning back to Ian and Diana telling them good morning as well.
Ian: good morning dad, Adam, Bree and Chase. *puts the finishing touches on everyone's breakfast*

Diana sighs before turning her attentions back to the TV knowing that her opinion never really mattered to him anyways

Mr davenport: Adam, Bree, Chase. Set the table and put everything on it that we need. Ian join your twin sister for once you two are eating on the sofa while the rest of us eat at the table.
Adam, Bree and Chase smiles and nod understanding what he's trying to do.

Diana: Sorry but I'm not very hungry this morning ... but thank you for caring *says without moving hrt attention from the TV*

Bree: Diana...you need to eat something
Ian: she's right, especially after what happend. *frowns not liking to remember that*

Diana: Please don't remind me *says with distaste to the idea as well*

Ian: does that mean you will eat? then i promise i won't overwork myself anymore deal? *asks facing his twin with a begging look on his face*

Diana: Alright but a little. I don't feel like eating too much *says as she putd the empty cup on the table before herself*

Ian smiles, nods and fills a plate with food for her and himself then he walks over to his twin and holds out the plate with a little bit food like she asked.

Diana: Thank you Ian *says as takes the plate with a warm smile on her face*

Ian: *smiles back the same way* your welcome. *takes a seat beside were Diana is laying*
Adam, Bree, Chase and Mr davenport smile watching the sibling before they take a seat themselves and start eating.

Diana giggles as she starts eating slowly but surely while smiling as she watches how a small child hugs its parents on the TV

Ian as he eats turns his head to the Tv and starts to watch whatever his twin is watching.
Mr davenport: Hmm this is delicious. *says as him, Adam, Bree and chase continue to eat*

Diana finishes quickly and lays her empthy plate on the table before opening her hand bag and pulls out a bottle of pills

Ian: *smiles and coninues to eat but shows a confused looks upon seeing the pills* what are those pills for?

Diana: Stomach Ache *says as she opens it and takes 2* Can you hand me a glass of water please?

Ian: Of course. *puts his plate down and gets what she needs retuning shortly and hands it to her* here you are.

Diana: Thank you *smiles warmly as she takes it and drinks it along with her pills*

Ian: my pleasure. *smiles sitting down again and finishes his plate*
Chase, Adam, Bree and Mr davenport have finished their plates as well and smile looking at the twins for a moment before they start cleaning everything up.

Diana: But they don't work much *says as she leans on her side against the back of the sofa*

Ian: *frowns and looks at her* that's not good. Do you want me to look for better and stronger pills for you? *asks a caring look showing on his face*

Diana: Yes please *nods as she looks as if she will fall asleep again*

Ian: why don't i take you to bed first? you look like you will fall asleep any moment. *chuckles a little*
Chase: Ian, why don't you let me handle finding the better and stronger pills?
Adam: *nods* in the meantime you take care of Diana.
Bree: *hums* yes, just like your doing the day before. *smile*

Diana looks at Ian waiting for his answer with curiosity as she barely keeps herself awake

Ian: okay, if you three say so. I'm counting on you Chase to find those pills.
Chase: *smiles and nods* count on me. I'm on it.
Ian: *smiles and nods before turning to Diana again* Now then lets get you to bed. *lifts Diana up with the blanket still on her*

Diana almost laughs at that as she snuggles into it and in him as well as she slowly closes her eyes

Ian smiles and holds her close and tight against him as he takes her to her room.

Diana: Do you have plans for the rest of the day? *asks him just as he enters her room*

Ian: Nope, want me to stay with you? *asks hoping she will say yes*

Diana: If you don't mind. It's your choice *says as she feels him lay her down on her bed*

Ian: i don't mind at all, Its my pleasure to stay with you. *says sitting down on a empty spot on the bed.

Diana: What happened to that date you had ater today? *asks as she motions for him to lay down*

Ian: canceled it, Your more important then some date. *says laying down*

Diana: You shouldn't have Ian. You've been crushing on the girl for months *says as she wraps an arm around his belly whike the other hugs her own*

Ian: *smiles softly bringing her close to him* feelings change my dearest twin sister. *kisses her cheek sweetly*

Diana giggles as she looks between his lips in eyes unconsciously with a longing look on her face

Ian catches it, smiles and without really thinking places his lips on hers and kisses her with an emotion he didn't realize he had.

Diana lets out a moan while digging her nails in his shirt and pulls it up, meaning she wants it off of him

Ian smiles into the kiss and removes his shirt like she wishes.

Diana moans again as she runs her hands up and down his chest while his tngue plays with her own as they were exploring each other's mouths

Ian can't stop a moan of his own enjoying every moment and touch he gets

Diana soon pulls away for air and rubs her nose in his as she finally started to feel her eyes becoming heavy

Ian: I love you so so much Diana more then twins should, i know we bin arguing and hating each other but ever sins you got hurt something big inside me changed i promise i won't let anyone hurt you ever again, i'll stick to your side like glue, no more fighting between us only the good feelings we have for each other. Now sleep with ease my love i'll be here when you wake ready to do whatever you wish. *whispers to her smiling and makes sure he's holding her close and tight*