The Only Guy Who Ever Really Loved Me Was My True Love Only

Diana never found out how she got there but what she did knew was there is where she needed to be. A few hours before she arrived she had a massive fight with her father but what hurt her most was that he said "I'm sorry but I just don't have time for you and maybe I never should have allowed your mother to have you. These 3 are much more important to me and I'm sorry if this hurts you but I love them more and want to do what's best for them". She never understood how that was able to leave his mouth but what she did notice was how he froze as soon as he saw how it sinked in her mind. She left a minute after her brain started working again blocking everyone's voices out and just jumped in her car and drove.
After around 1000 miles she stopped and walked around the car so she can lean against the hood but what she never expected was to end up at the beach with the android who followed her after overhearing the arguement as he entered the room after recharging so he can train the bionic heroes

Ian: Diana? *aks worried about how Diana must be feeling*

Diana smiles sadly and motions for him to come closer deciding to forget for a moment that she dislikes his kind

Ian: *smiles a very small smile and walks over to her stopping beside her* are you alright?

Diana: I don't know *says as she looks at the sea as she fights away her tears*

Ian: *frowns* would you like a hug? *asks carful while thinking of what he can do to help her*

Diana nods as she moves closer to him and forgetting who he is at this point

Ian: *smiles and takes her into his arms hugging her* you can let it out if you want? maybe you'll feel better. keeping it in is never good. *continues to speak carful*

Soon enough she does and a water fall takes place with her afraid he might short circuit

Ian: *frowns* you don't need to worry about your tears short circuit me...if that's what your worried about. *says rubbing her back up and down comfortingly*

Diana: To be honest sometimes I feel like you and Conner are the only ones who care for me even if I talk shit about you on daily bases *says as she wraps her arms tightly around his waist*

Ian: maybe because its true...both of us care for you we can't really explain why. *tightens his grip a little more*

Diana: I don't need you to explain anything as long as you do give a shit about me *says before she presses her lips to his cheeks*

Ian: *smiles a little*trust me that wont change ever. *says with confidants* no matter how much you may and still hate us androids.

Diana: You don't count there cause you're my family and I love you as such *says as she hands him her car keys* Do you remember the location of the beach house I got fro Jolien on my last birthday party as a gift?

Ian: *smiles hearing that and takes the keys* of course Jolien is your best friend if i remember correctly.

Diana: I suppose you will return to the others after you drive me there? You have no charger at the house after all and I doubt you took any with you since you proably used your own powers to follow me *says as she takes the passanger seat*

Ian: well not really...i was planning on staying with you and just so you know i am fully charged. *says as he takes the drivers seat and starts the engine and drives off*

Diana: As soon as we arrive I want you to call Conner and tell him to bring everything you will need cause to be honest my stuff are packed in the truck cause I was planing to move tomorow morning anyways *says as she puts her sear bell on before he starts driving*