FAQs

Here are a few frequently asked questions regarding the awards. We will update this from time to time. Do check it out once in a while.

1. When's the last day for the nominations ?

As mentioned at the end of the nomination form, the last day for the nominations is May 31st, 2019.

2. Can we nominate our own books ?

Yes, you can. You can also nominate others' books. However, you cannot nominate more than three books in the same category/genre. An author or a reader can nominate a book.

3. Will the judging be fair ?

Yes, the judging will be fair. It will be a cumulative of score given by a panel of judges. If at all, any of the judges' books are nominated in the category, the particular judge cannot give any scores to that category.

4. How will the judging be done ?

We have a set of rubrics according to which a panel of judges will score you. The score will be revealed to make the whole judging process transparent.

5. What's the process of judging ?

Since we're expecting a large number of nominations, we will divide the books amongst teams and each book will be scored. That will be the first round. For the second round, 10-15 books will be judged by all the judges and then be scored.

6. Can I be a judge ?

Yes, you can. Just send us a PM and we can talk about it.

7. When will the results be announced ?

We have no date as of now but we hope to do it by the end of June.

8. How many people will have to nominate my book ?

Just one person nominating the book is enough for your book to get into the first round of judging.