DETAILS

Hey Fellows,

So we are back. This time with the rules and form of the contest. Make sure you don't skip this since we don't want any confusions later.

|Things To Remember|

This is a united platform where we humbly request all of you to not be divided despite of fandoms and fanwars.

○ Our main aim and motive is to help the writers by giving them their deserving recognition.

○ We do not intend to offend anyone by any means.

○ In case of any query, you are free to message us.

|Rules|

Once you have entered the contest, you cannot back off.

○ Be patient and friendly with your fellow participants.

○ Any sort of negative criticism or bashing against anyone will not be tolerated.

○ No plagiarism i.e stealing or copying of work.

○ No form will be accepted in case it is not in inline comment.

|Details|

Here are all the details of the contest.

Fill in the form provided below in inline comment.

○ You have to enter your own book. You are not allowed to enter anyone else's work.

○ Once you've filled in the form, wait until you receive a reply saying 'Accepted'.

○ Once your entry is accepted, you'll have to wait till the time of results.

|Requirements|

○ The participants have to follow us permanently.

○ Participants are requested to add this book in their public reading list.

○ Kindly add #desiawards in the tags of your book.

|Prizes|

The first place winner will get a sticker, a shout out from us, a follow back and their book will be in our reading list.
Also if the winners wish, they can request a free book review and cover. Our team will definitely do it.

The runner ups will get a sticker and their book will be in our reading list.

Much Love.