Chapter 3

~Hey guys! Thank you for checking out this chapter. I'm like currently going through like writer's block, but I decided to update for you guys because I feel like if I don't, no one will really check this out. I also want to like to improve my writing and this helps a lot with that. Thank you again for reading this, and don't mind the cringe in this chapter. Enjoy reading~

To Jungkooks luck, the bus arrived fast, and wasn't too packed, giving him space to sit down and try to relax. Suddenly he remembered how he was out of milk, having to stop by at a suspicious looking deli, trying to find the cheapest type of milk. He happily reached over to the milk carton that was only $2. Aha, that's the one. 

Taking out coins and counting them with a bunch of people behind you was beyond embarrassing for Jungkook, a soft blush covering his cheeks as he let out some apologies to the people. Ugh, come on, I just need a few more! He groans, gritting his teeth as he finds his pockets empty, anxiously glancing back up at the cashier  "I-I'm sorry sir. L-Let me just look again." 

Groans resonated from the people behind him as he mumbled another sorry, digging through his empty bag.

"Here."

A deep voice spoke, the voice echoing through the small deli. He turned around to a  blue-haired man, covered in a for sure expensive brand he didn't even know. Whoa... "N-No sir, i-its okay. I-I think I have a bit more in my bookbag." Jungkook mumbled, embarrassed to not even have enough money for a carton of milk that's 2 dollars. 

"Take it, I don't mind."

The man hands the cashier a $100 bill, not minding that Jungkook told him no. Wow he just walks around with $100 bill... That's so cool- He pushes his thought aside, his mouth gaping like a fish as he stared down at a stack of money in blue-haired men's hand. Jungkooks eyes widened as he looked down at the money. "S-Sir, you've already bought me the milk. I don't need that much money." 

He mumbled, bowing to the male and the cashier before rushing outside, but suddenly stopping as he looked down, realizing he wasn't carrying anything. Did I not take the milk..? Oh god...

"Left something milk boy?"

Jungkook gasped as he turned around slightly frightened by the noise. He sighed, relieved as he realized it was only the rich man from the store, holding a bag of milk in his hands. He sheepishly looked down, a light shade of red covering his cheeks as he mumbled a quiet 'yeah,' under his breath.

"You rushed too much milk boy. You even forgot to take your milk!"

The man exclaimed, his deep laugh filling Jungkooks ears. Jungkook looked up, the mans breathtaking features finally coming into play, he had deep blue contacts, but his dark brown eyes still showed, the eyes so full of light, something Jungkook wasn't used to. He was wearing expensive clothing, which made Jungkook wonder why he would be at such a cheap store. He hated to admit it, but he was quite jealous of the male, he had money, he had something to be happy about. He could simply give away stacks of money with no problems to random people he saw in delis, because he was that rich. 

His skin looked unbelievably smooth, he probably had an expensive skincare routine he followed everyday. Yes, he was wearing makeup, but it was clear that his skin was still smooth, only a small layer of concealer on his face, no pimples or marks whatsoever. His cheeks looked so smooth, so round, so squishable, Jungkook had to resist from getting closer to touch them in.

"You should take a picture while it lasts."

Jungkook was confused as he heard the male talk, clearing his throat before moving back a little

"W-What..?" 

 "I said you should take a picture while it lasts, you've been staring at me for a good 5 minutes." He says while smirking and looking down at his fancy watch.

A dark shade of red covered Jungkooks cheeks as he looked the other way. "N-no I wasn't!" He mumbled, trying to ignore the gaze he was getting from the other male. Suddenly, the male pulled his face to the front, Jungkooks cheeks squishing between the males big hands. He could see all the details of the man now, like how he mad a mole on his nose, or one on his eyelid, they were all seeable, despite the makeup he had on. 

"Alright, then milk boy here's your milk."

He chuckled, leaving Jungkook confused on the sidewalk with rosy cheeks and a beating heart.

// So this is most likely how Tae looked, just with like faded blue hair. Firstly, I wanted to say how fucking how he is, cause damn boy. This picture isn't even like recent, he just looks too good! Ok, so stepping away from that, thank you for reading!! I had no idea where this chapter was going, I had to ask so many people what to write about because I didn't know where to start. SO like I hope y'all enjoyed, even though it was freaking cringey. Like I said before, I suck at this, but thank you for reading! Seeing that you guys have read always makes my day. I added some Taekook in this, so we could step away from the sad things that happened so far. Thank you again for reading, love you all

~Jaylen🖤