Chapter II

"No?! Why not? Lisa shouted, visibly shocked.

"I don't think I would make a good girlfriend," Jennie softly murmurs.

"What?!" all three shouted in unison, they all knew that was a lie. Especially Jisoo.

"I think you would be a great girlfriend!" Jisoo says with a little too much enthusiasm, but when talking about Jennie's love life, there is no such thing as too nuch enthusiasm.

"Really?" she thinks back to the morning when her boyfriend just left without a word,"Thanks for the encouragement guys."

"Of course!" The three cheer unanimously.

"If you ever feel down again i'll-I mean.. we'll always be there for you," Jisoo whispers into Jennie's ear.

"Thanks Jisoo!" Jennie whispers back as her tireness flows away like the waves on a beach because of her friend's encouragement.

After Several Hours Practicing They All Go To The New YamYung Phone Release Together.

Blackpink get's ready to perform for all their beloved blinks ( fans ), and they find Park-Soo, YamYung Vice-president, waiting for them in their preperation rooms.

"Hello sir," all four members bow down with their heads almost touching the floor.

Park-Soo is a very young man, youngest executive in the country and his face had a number handsome features.

"Hello Blackpink! it's nice to see you again. When I heard that I you all were coming I had to fly down here over the weekend," Park-Soo says in a warm inviting voice.

"That's so kind of you Mr Park," Jin-Woo says to him.

"It's no big deal, anyways can everyone leave for a minute, I need to speak to the girls for a minute," Park-Soo said.

"Of course," they all chanted in unison like a church choir.

As everyone trickled out of the room he briefed the girls on the event personally before letting them head backstage to get ready for the performance.

Before they could all leave though, he grabbed Jennie's hand and pulled her back into the room, and a playful look grew on his face. "I told you I would see you later," he smirked.

Jennie looked stunning, she was wearing a white blouse with a black top over it, and her brown hair tied up into a ponytail.

"I told you I had work to do," Park-Soo leaned in for a kiss but as his lips almost touched hers Jennie put her finger to them and blocked his path

"I'm not happy that you left me without even saying goodbye," Jennie sulked.

"Oh.. goodbye then. And hello again," they both giggled at his stupid joke and he grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a deep kiss before they were interrupted again.

Knock knock, "Jennie we're going on in five," a woman's voice said from behind the door.

"You should get going," Park-Soo said.

"We can finish what we started," Jennie replied before Park-Soo let go of her.

"You should really get going," Park-Soo said again in a stricter tone,"I'll try to see you later."

"Ok...," Jennie responded while slowly opening the door.

"I love him so much, but why does it seem like he doesn't love me back," Jennie thought to herself.

"Jennie!" Jisoo cried out when she saw her, "What happened? Did you get in trouble? Are you sick? Did you fall? Are you-"

"I'm fine Jisoo, why do you think something's wrong?

"It's just that you were with Park-Soo Oppa for a while in the room maybe you injured yourself."

"Don't worry about me, i'm fine," she chirped before putting on her game face,"now let's focus on giving the blinks a great show."

"Yeah guys, Hwaiting!" Lisa and Rose cheered on.

But Jennie could do anything but focus on the show, she was too distracted by Park-Soo. Does he even love her.. at all?