Chapter VIII

Morning comes and Jisoo sees the sunlight shining down on Jennie's face lying next to her. She looked more even more beautiful than normal if that's even possible. Jisoo shook Jennie softly to wake her up, "Jennie? Good morning, it's time to wake up."

"Jisoo. Is there something wrong with me?" Jennie asks with her eyes still closed and tears still forming.

"No of course not Jennie. You're perfect, Park-Soo Oppa is just stupid," Jisoo assured her.

"Jisoo what am I going to do?" Jennie had desperation in her voice,"I loved him so much and he cheated on me."

"What! He cheated on you?" Jisoo felt her blood boil and her cheeks redden. She looked like a ticking time bomb ready to blow up at any given moment.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM," Jisoo shouted out, furious. She looked like she was ready to go to war and stab Park-Soo's eyes out.

"Jisoo, why are you so mad?" Jennie asked.

"How could he cheat on you? that's ridiculous. You're the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for," Jisoo explained.

"Thanks for caring."

Jisoo took a deep breath and sighed. She looked like a walking stick of dynamite,"Jennie let's have some breakfast. I'll cook."

"I'm not feeling hungry today."

"I'll make you your favourites."

"Pancakes?"

Jisoo nods before she holds the back of her friend's head and slowly stroked it faking a warm smile to soothe her friend. "Don't worry Jennie, i'm here now. With me you'll never get hurt again."

"Thanks again Jisoo, I don't know what I would do without you."

Jisoo smiled at her warmly and helped her out of bed to the kitchen. Both girls walked to the dining room with Jisoo telling jokes to Jennie to try and cheer her up. Soon they arrived in the living room on the way and both of them gasped at what they saw.

Park-Soo sat on the ottoman holding a glass of soju. He sat there staring at the glass and without even looking away he asked,"why is she here Jennie?"

While he was talking Jisoo immediately called the emergency hotline. She whispered the address into the phone and asked for policemen to come. She was prepared for a fight.

"I'm a grown woman, I can do what I want in my own home," Jennie said trying to stand up for herself.

"Including cheating on me?" Park-Soo accused her.

Jennie's jaw dropped to the floor, and the rage just built up higher inside Jisoo.

"So you deny that you've been cheating on me with Jisoo? Hah, it's useless, a blind man could see the sexual tension between you two."

"That's bull&$@#," Jisoo swore which shocked both of them.

"Yes I deny everything. I didn't cheat on you but you have haven't you?" Jennie exclaimed angrily but still hesitant.

"Where is your proof?" Park-Soo demands,"that's right you don't have any."

"Where is YOUR proof then? You Have No Evidence Of Jennie Cheating Either."

"Actually I do," Park-Soo said with a smug look on his face and pulls out a recording, it was Jisoo's voice from the night before.

"I love you Jennie. I won't let anything bad happen to you ever again."

Jisoo's voice echoed around the room and her face blushed a deep boiling red.

Jennie looked at her friend with new eyes.