Chapter VI

Park-Soo slams Jennie onto his bed and slips his hands into her shirt, his forehead touches her's and their lips almost touch before Jennie tries to remove his hands from her and with all her willpower she pulls away from his kiss.

"What's wrong baby?" Park-Soo asks curious.

Jennie hesitates telling him but then she remembers what Jisoo had told her to do.

"Just tell him how you feel."

She takes a deep breath and asks him, "do you even love me?"

Park-Soo stares at her with a somewhat dissapointed look on his face.

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just that," Jennie starts to stutter, "sometimes I don't feel like I get the love that I give you," her voice gradually becomes softer as she says those words.

Park-Soo removes his warm hands from her and in their absence Jennie notices how cold the room is and he stands up on the side of the bed opposite Jennie.

"Do you love me baby?"

He starts to get closer

"You're avoiding my ques-"

"DO YOU," Park-Soo shouted before coming down to a low whisper,"love me?"

He moves closer to her again his hands on her legs. He feels her hairs standing on end.

"Park-Soo p-please just t-t-tell me," Jennie begged.

Park-Soo puts himself so close to Jennie she can feel his breath and see the details of his pupils.

"answer mine first," Park-Soo demanded.

Jennie hesitates for a moment before letting it out, "yes."

Park-Soo carries her off the bed and slams her onto the wall, Jennie's legs wrap around him. He whispers into her ear, "Good girl."

Jisoo wanders around the park thinking deeply about something when a voice in the distance breaks her trance. She sees a tall pink-haired girl running towards her.

"Jisoo-ah!" Rosé shouts from the distance waving at her frantically. Jisoo instinctively adjusts her face mask and hat.

"Chae-young, shhhh," Jisoo scolded,"someone could hear you and recognize me.

"Oops, sorry Jisoo."

"It's whatever, what are you doing here?"

"I come here every weekend to feed the ducks," she motions to the plastic bag of white toast she is carrying.

"Oh cool.. can I join?"

"Sure.. the more the merrier!"

"Thanks."

They both sit on a bench by the lake and feed the ducks for the better part of the afternoon.

"Chae-Young, can I ask you for some advice?"

"Sure whatever you need," Rosé assures while opening a new bag of bread.

"Well.. ok... So basically, my.... friend, who's a girl, likes... other girls."

"mm-hmm," Rosé starts to eat some of the bread she brought.

"You don't think that's bad right," Jisoo asks worried about her friend's reaction.

"Nah, love is love in my opinion," Rosé picks apart some bread and offers it to Jisoo,"you want some?"

"No thanks I just ate, and i'm really thankful you think so," Jisoo sighed in relief,"some people think it's wrong that girls like girls and guys like guys.

"Well not me."

"Thankfully, but anyways my friend, likes her best friend."

"Makes sense."

"But her best friend is straight and in an abusive relationship."

"What do you mean 'abusive relationship'?"

"Well for starters I don't think he even loves her, from what I hear he only likes her when she is in bed."

"What? So he likes watching her sleep? Is she like really pretty when she is sleeping?

"Well not exactly what I meant," Jisoo giggles to herself at Jisoo's innosence,"but she does look pretty when she sleeps..."

Jisoo breaks into a trance as she remembers the night at Jennie's house.

She was so cute, all huddled up, so cozy... Jisoo wished to be there with her again.

"Earth to Jisoo?" Rosé says while waving a hand infront of her eyes.

Jisoo snaps out of her trance,"oh right, well anyways. My friend asked me if she should ask her out or not."

"hmmmm," Rosé thinks about if for a while,"well usually if someone has a boyfriend or girlfriend I would give a big no no to asking them out. But if the relationship is actually toxic then I guess he shouldn't have her.

"Yeah, he shouldn't," Jisoo agrees enthusiastically.

"I would say tell your friend to just ask her out. She deserves better."

"SHE DOES DESERVE BETTER," Jisoo suddenly shouts out.

"Thanks For Everything Chae-Young," Jisoo says before running off out the park.

Rosé simply smiled to herself and picked up a duck off the ground.

"Hello Mr. Duck. Jisoo is really cute, she would be a great girlfriend for Jennie wouldn't she?"

"Quack!" said Mr. Duck.

"Okay, you can have some more bread."

"Quack! Quack!"

"You're welcome."

Jennie wakes up on Park-Soo's bed and when she looks around Park-Soo isn't anywhere to be seen.

"He must have already left," Jennie thought to herself.

Her legs were weak and her back hurt. She picked up her clothes and read the notifications on her phone.

6 NEW MESSAGES FROM PARK-SOO

Park-Soo : If all you wanted to hear was I love you
Park-Soo : then fine i'll say it

Voice Message from Park-Soo 0:03

Jennie played the message and heard Park-Soo's voice but it was cold and unfeeling,"I love you."

Park-Soo : Never question me again.
Park-Soo : Next time you won't get the bed
Park-Soo : you'll get the door

Jennie stared at her phone in momentary disbelief before the battery died. She dropped onto the bed and cried onto the pillow.

How could this happen to me. I've fallen in love with a monster.