Deadly Battle

(Early update, read A/N)

Midoriya's POV

I cautiously peek around the door to see Toga sharpening one of her knives, staring directly at me.

If there's one thing that scares me, it's her.

"Come on you're so slow!" She whines, standing up. I take a breath before walking in. I take note that she has all of her gear on. Concerning.

"So how's this going to work?" I ask, throwing her knives so they stick into the floor just before her feet. "Because I'm not really in the mood to die today."

Toga giggled, wrenching the knives from the floor.

"Since your stupid boyfriend didn't let me collect a lot of blood, we fight until I can fill both of my canisters. And no quirks allowed. Won't that be fun?" she laughed.

"do we really have to fight though?" I asked. I was all for fighting but I would avoid it if I could. she drops her hands to her sides pouting.

"Yes. Or it wouldn't be fun. I want to have fun." She replied, acting childish.

"Well don't expect me to hold back then," I reply.

"Good. I won't either, cause I don't really like you right now," she stated.

"Feelings mutual." I lunge at her, my own knives hovering next to me. she grins, pouncing forward, needle in one hand and a knife in the other. We clash for a minute before the needle digs into my leg, drawing blood instantly.

She blocks me from pulling it out, gripping my wrists tightly. I use my other leg and aim a roundhouse kick at her side, sending her flying into the wall.

Shit that's gonna leaves a mark.

She bounces up before I have the change to recover and throws another one of her needles at me. I manage to dive out of its way before it hits me but now I'm on the ground. Not good. She runs at me needle back in her hand and knife aimed at my head. I have three options and a split second to pick one. 

Move into the knife, move into the needle or stay where I am and have her land on me.

I choose the second.

The needle pieces into my neck, hitting my jugular vein. Blood pumps faster into the syringe then ever before. Toga holds me down as I struggle to find a way to get her off. My vision begins to speckle with black dots as objects slowly begin to blur.

But before my vision is gone completely, Toga removes both her self and the needle from me.

"One down one to go." She taunts, stepping back. "It's no fun if you let me win, I thought you weren't going to hold back." 

I bring my hand up to my neck, trying to stop the blood flow when something soft hits my head, a small bandage bouncing in front of my eyes.

Did Toga-

"NO FAR KUROGIRI THAT'S CHEATING!" She suddenly calls out.

A soft laugh echoes around the room.

"Just making sure he doesn't die." His voice comes.

A portal of course.

I quickly place the bandage over the wound, temporarily stopping the blood before slowly standing up.

"Don't think this means I'm stopping." She replies, placing the needle back next to her ear before grabbing a different one.

I've already lost a lot of blood and I don't know how much more I can lose before I pass out.