Quick Thanks

Hi guys,

or whoever actually reads these,

Can I just say thank you to all who read this, it been getting a bit of attention lately (well, not as much compared to so many others but a lot for me) and I'm so happy people are actually enjoying me crappy chapters!

You know that motivation I needed? you guys might be it so huge thank you!

Explanation time!

ok, so I do have a plotline and a basic idea of the way this will go, BUT I'm trying to stick this as close to cannon and Villian Deku-ly possible. But the Stain ark has come up. and I'm kicking myself really hard for an idea of how do deal with it since Deku really can't save Iida anymore and we cant have the Todoroki scene/save either. so I'm rewatching the arc! yay! (but like, read that sarcastic)

I am slowly picking my way through that disaster and will have a new chapter up by the end of the week. I am also getting my schedule hopefully back to every 10 days or less. VCE stuff could get in the way so massive apologies for all future inconveniences!

A/N right after proofreading this: OK I JUST HAD 2 FRICKING IDEAS HOLD MA TIMTAM.

unrelated, anyone up for Villian todo? just wonders to meself 

or could that ruin it?

just comment, or whatever!

luv oooooooo all!

Dixie⭐️