A Plan for Freedom

3rd Person

A few days before...

A plan was currently being formulated to get Midoriya back. A hero killer by the name of Stain had caught the attention of the league and All for One had agreed it was the perfect time to spring him if all the PD's focus was drawn to Stain and the Nomus.It would create the perfect cover.

Dabi paced his room impatiently, Toga on the bed next to him. Shigaraki and Kurogiri were in the next room negotiating with Stain and the two had been banished away while he was there.

"Damn it, why can't they just hurry up?" he muttered angerly. Toga swang her legs examining her nails.

"You need to calm down we have All for One,  he won't let anything bad happen," she stated. It was taking all of Dabi's self-control not to either burst out there or attack Toga. His mind was racing and if the plan wasn't finalized soon, he would go after Midoriya himself.

The sound of Kurogiri's portal caught his ears and he rushed out of the room.

"So? Are you going to tell me what's going to happen or do I need to kill someone?" Dabi asked impatiently. Shigaraki groweled at him before sitting down at the bar. Both the men were bleeding and Shigaraki was scratching his neck.

"That basterd stabbed me. He said he didn't need the Nomu's help." Shigaraki muttered angerly. Dabi felt like he was about to stab something himself.

"Calm down Shigaraki, we can still release them without him," Kurogiri told him. Both Shigaraki and Dabi turned to him in disbelief.

"How can you be so calm?"

"We can still get Midoriya back, we just have to force stain to be part of the distraction without him knowing." He explained. "He will probably attack in the next few days, knowing the man's need to be known. We can send a spy to watch him then the Nomus can attack and Stain will kill off any pros he wants, causing many nearby police forces to be called in as back up, aka-"

"- The police force where Midoriya is" Dabi finished. Kurogiri nodded turning to a computer screen.

"Does that sound alright master?" There was a moment of silence.

"That should work, I have someone on stand by who can follow the villain and I'll see if I can interfere with the radio so they get it at our convinience." All for One's voice came.

"Then it's settled now, have the Nomu's brought to me tomorrow for their commands." All for One stated. Kurogiri nodded, leaving the room to check on them.

"Sir I have a favour to ask." Dabi directed towards the voice.

"Go on."

"I feel Izuku should know of the plan." He stated.

"You want to see him." It wasn't a question.

"What if he's not ok? What if they're hurting him? I can't just sit around not knowing if he' still alive or not!" Dabi voice rose and broke multiple times.

"I understand, I think I have a quirk that can get you to him, but it will take a toll on you."

"I'm willing to die if it means I know he's safe." He snapped back.

"Come with the Nomu's tomorrow and we will do it then." The screen shuts off with a little bleep leaving Dabi to peer at his reflection.

To say the boy was a mess was an understatement. For days he would do nothing but pace, his mind a mess of stupid plans forming that would inevitably result in utter disaster. As a result, he was forced to stay inside and portal-ed back in if he tried to go out and put them into action.

He refused to care for himself at any extent. His hair, a mess, his face a dull grey and he refused to eat unless someone, Toga, ended up forcing him to.

He turned away from the screen and went to sit on the couch. Toga's hand gripped his arm out of nowhere and dragged him back to the bar, out of earshot of Kurogiri and Shigaraki.

"Ok the fuck is up with you? "Die for him"? This "toll" will probably kill before you even see him." He pulled his arm away, placing both hands in his pockets.

"Fuck off i'll be fine. I just need to se-"

Toga slapped him. Like full on bitch slapped.

"You fucking listen to me. I know you don't give a shit about your health but I know Midoriya will. You're not going anywhere till you fix up your act, got that?"

Dabi glared at her.

"To hell that's happening, I'm seeing him tomorrow and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Dabi marched out as Toga huffed sitting down at the bar when Kurogiri walked back over.

"Do you always clean that glass?" She asks Kurogiri. He looks at the glass before setting it down and leaning over next to her.

"You know, my quirks been acting up a little, I think I'm going to let it rest for a few days." He stated simply giving her a wink before walking back out.

Togas eyes followed him for a second before a grin spread across her face.

"Hey~ Dabi..."

"Fuck you."

Over the next two days, pushed around by Toga, Dabi cleaned himself up, only the thought of Izuku really keeping him going. The nomus were all ready awaiting their release on the city.

"Ok, it's been 2 days, I've slept, eaten, now can I please just go and see him?" He asked, slamming his hands down on the table in front of Toga.

"Hmmmm, ok, lets go find Kurogiri." The two went behind the bar into a storage room where the man was stacking wine bottles.

"How's the quirk?" Toga asked slowly. Dabi was just about losing it.

"Oh for god's sake just open a stupid portal so I can see my fucking boyfriend."

"Master is aware you are ready, he will be waiting." Kurogiri replied opening the portal. He gestured towards it as Dabi walked through.

"Hello Mr. Todoroki"

"Dabi" he corrected. All for One gave a curt nod.

"Dabi. This quirk I'm about to use is called "vision fray". The user can distort another's vision with a being of their choosing, do you understand?" He asked.

"what do you fucking think?"

"You won't have long both because of this quirk and another that will cut off the cameras. You have a few minutes to prepare if you wish-"

"Now." Dabi bowed his head quickly. "I want to see him now. Please."

All for One nodded and thrust out his hand. A surge of pain shot through the boy, causing him to double over as the world flashed black.

Then, the only voice that mattered, resonated and rang throughout his ears straight to his heart.

"Hello?"

AHHHHHHHH CRINGY!!!!!

Yes I know I'm like 2 weeks late I'm sorry! But production is over, I found motivation and even though this is a terrible chapter, more IS coming soon to a Wattpad near you!

So thank you for sitting tight! I love you all so much, it makes me really happy to see the ever-growing number of reads!

Dixie⭐️