Heat (1)

A/n: I am finally updating!!! Sorry for the delay, haven't felt much insparation in Gotham, because I haven't been able to watch the latest season! Please enjoy this chapter!!!

Bruce pov

Alfred speeds home to the manor, rambling the whole time about how he was so glad to have me back.

"Are you sure you are all right Master B?"

"That has been the eighth time you've asked Alfred! I'm fine, a little shaken, but fine." I say, trying not to sound too harsh.

The old butler let's out a shaky sigh.
"I'm sorry, I was just so worried about what that-that absolute madman would do to you!"

An odd feeling rises in my chest.
"He wouldn't hurt me." I say quietly, suprised by my own words.

"What? Bruce, he has killed numerous innocents, including his own mother, why would he treat you any differently?" He scoffed.

"I don't know, it's just...I have a gut feeling he doesn't want me dead. Also, now that he knows I'm an Omega, he'll want to hold this over me as long as he can."

Silence fills the car. I might be under Jeromes thumb for the rest of my life.

We pull up the main road of the manor, Alfred shifts the car into park and opens the door for me.

Alfred had made a filling breakfast and insisted I go and rest, by locking me in my room so I couldn't go and work.

I pull the bed spread off and slip smoothly into the covers. The last thought I had before I closed my eyes was if Jerome was going to bed as well. ...Their is something horribly wrong with me.

-Time skip-

It had been 4 days since I had been kidnapped, and as I arrive back at the manor from a brief car ride, I see a package on my doorstep.

The postal service delivers through my company, not directly to me.
I step up to the small brown package, and see a note on the top. I open the letter and see, in fine calligraphy,

Jerome cordially invites you, Bruce Wayne, to be kidnapped. Please open the package.

Blood was smeared at the bottom of the letter. I narrow my eyes in disgust, before picking up the package. I rip it open, and inside is a shirt that says, I Am Kidnapped, in bold white letters.

"What? That s not even funny, lame more like." I mutter.

"That's not very nice Brucie!" My front door creaks open, and a disappointed looking Jerome is behind it.

"Why are you in my house!?"

"Aren't hostages s'posed to be a bit more cooperative? " he says, blocking me from entering.

I groan and try to push my way in. Jerome expression turns sour.

"Brucie, you're not thinking about going back on our deal?" His voice sends a chill down my spine. Jerome leans down, and stares directly at me. "You know what will happen if you go betray me? I will tell the whole town, and you will be taken away until you find a proper mate. You will never be able to walk outside by yourself, let alone run a company!"

He grins, "And that's the last thing I'd want Brucie boy, Gotham would be so, ugh...boring without you!"

He takes a few steps out of the door, then swiftly spins around.

"So, are you going to put on the shirt?"

"No."