Heat (3)

A\N smut! If you aint into that shiz boi you better not read cus their be jizz

Jerome's pov

I pull my car up to Brucie's manor. Today Bruce is going to help with an old fashion civilian torturing! I waltz up to his door.

"Knock Knock!" I say, rapping my fist on the oak door. Silence. I frown.

"Rude." I huff, going back to my car. I pull out a solid iron pipe and head back to the door.

"Brucie~ if you don't answer I will huff and puff, and break down this door!" No response.

I smash the pole into the door onto the handle, knocking it clean off. I kick the door, and he swings open. I step in and see no sign of Bruce.

I walk around aimlessly, and find myself in the library. I snoop around a bit, but find nothing interesting.

sniff

"What is that?" I mumble. I tilt my head to try and catch another whiff. the sweet smell cloyed in the air, causing my mouth to water. I wonder what Brucie has that smells so delicious? Continuing to follow the scent I find myself in a hallway. I stop in front of a door, whatever is making this wonderful scent is in there. I leaned towards the door and open my mouth to taste the air. The smell was so strong now, I couldn't leave if I wanted to.

I went to open the door but it was locked.

"Shit!" I curse, a hot anger coming over me. This door was in the way of what I wanted, this fucking door!

"Why is this whole damn house locked!?" I aim a punch at the wooden obstruction. I stop midway as I hear... whimpering?

I frantically shake the door knob.

"Brucie? Is that you?" my mind rushes to the worst. What if someone else is in there with him, hurting him. Hurting my Bruce!

I rush downstairs and grab the iron pole and head back up. I bust the door knob off and kick the door open.

Bruce's room is filled with bags of food and water. The smell from before is so powerful here I become light headed. My eyes fall on Bruce, half on his bed, panting and whining. I finally pieced it together. My eyes widen.

Jerome you dumbass, he's in heat!

I drop the pole and try to walk out of his room, even though every instinct in my body was screaming at me to stay.

I have to get out before I do something I will regret!

I reach the door, forcing myself to the hall.

"Jerome! hah~ wait!" I hear Bruce pant out.

What was left of my resolve shatters, and I rush back in, his scent warm and welcoming.

He wraps his arms over my shoulders and pulls me onto his bed. Bruce leans his face into my neck, breathing in my scent. His breathe tingles on my neck. I put my hands on his waist and position him my lap. He runs his hands through my hair and leans down and kisses me. I play along with his soft and tender motions, allowing him to touch my scars. I kiss down his neck and nip his collar bone, causing him to gasp. I smirk as I latch on to the back of his neck and he moans. I slide him off my lap and pull off my shirt. Bruce starts to strip and rove my eyes over his frame. I look at his arm and spot scars where I had stapled him. I grab his wrist and put it over his head, pinning him down on the bed.

I put my pointer finger in front of him.

"Lick" I growl. He obeys sloppily.

I pull my hand away. I spread his legs and insert my finger into his entrance. I feel Bruce stiffen underneath me. I put in two fingers and he moans. I remove my fingers and he whines in disappointment. I ram my member into his entrance.

"Jerome~" he calls out. I thrust into him and his legs wrap around my back and his hands scratch at my shoulders. He pants out a warning before he spills out all over my chest, and I get ready to pull out, but he holds me down with his legs. I empty inside him and he lets out a moan.

We lay there for a second, a tangle of limbs, before we clean ourselves up. Bruce leans up against me, hands on my face, running his finger tenderly across my scars.

I hold him close. I feel myself warm at the thought that Bruce was mine, and now I was his. I'm not going to let anyone else touch him.