Blink*

Ryland POV

I felt bad for teasing Hunter like I had, but honestly that man is a literal God and it is super hard to control myself sometimes. I want his arms around me I yearn to feel his skin on mine. I will have him one day, someday he won't be able to resist me, it sounds malicious in my head, but I know he's only holding off because he thinks I'm in a delicate state. He wouldn't be able to resist my charms for long, nobody in my life has and I've seen the lust in his eyes. Damn you could taste it in the air, that man is virile and luscious and if I had any doubt about the size of his cock before they are all but gone now, I felt that monster against my back and I am a very good judge of a man's size before seeing it, is that a skill I could put on my resume?

I took another sip of my coffee before I decided to go catch Hunter and apologize to him, he has let me into his home and really saved me from myself last night, not to mention he is letting me live with him on some excellent terms. I know Hunter is into a way different lifestyle and I hope against hope that I don't cramp his style too much.

A low moan drew my attention to Hunters door which was left partially open and I came to one of those important moments in life where I could walk away, and be a good person or I could sneak a peek at the sex god I live with while he was obviously pleasuring himself. Never once did I say I was a good person, come on I suck dick for money. So, I held my breath and snuck closer to the door to watch him stroke his rather impressive member while he laid back with his eyes closed. The tip of his member was leaking pre-cum like a faucet and I just wanted a little taste. The front of my shorts tightened, and I lowered my hand slowly to rub my erection. His phone ringing pulled me from my perverse thoughts and I quickly stepped back from the door so he wouldn't see me, and ran back to my room to finish what I had started, figuring I had time since Hunter would otherwise be occupied on the phone.

I climbed onto the bed after discarding my shorts and kicked them to the other side of the room. I started out laying on my back and softly stroking thinking of Hunters hands on my body, feeling his hot skin against mine as our mouths clashed together his tongue dominating mine as he explored me. It was a wonderful image but there just wasn't enough to bring me over the edge and I knew exactly what I needed. So I quickly flipped face down ass up and looked out the large picture window to the beautiful view before bringing my fingers of my left hand to my mouth to soak them in spit since I didn't have lube and no lotion. Since I hadn't fully moved in, yet I also didn't have my trusty toy collection for the lonely nights. Shifting my body so I could balance most of my weight on my neck and shoulders I noticed my door was open, so I quickly ran bare assed to the door and shut it before leaping back onto the bed and resuming position, before not so nicely ramming two fingers into my ass, the pain was minimal since this is my holes usual treatment but now I had to work a third finger in to simulate the girth of my dream man. While closing my eyes and letting a soft moan out I continued trying to press the third finger in while grinding my rock-hard member into my other hand. The position itself is uncomfortable and leaves me very vulnerable but I like it the best to get myself off the fastest and speed was the key Hunter wouldn't be on the phone forever. I continued pumping the two fingers in and out of my hole while thinking of Hunter behind me ramming my hole with his steel hard member, bringing me to a place I'd never been before, it had been a long time since I was sexually attracted to someone I was having sex with, or imagining sex with. I was oblivious to any of the happenings around me as I reached my peek "Mmm yes fuck me Hunter" I moaned out before my brain could stop me, I was too lost in dream world. I had just pushed the tip of my third finger in when a hand caressing my ass brought me back to Earth and a smooth as chocolate voice filled my ears.

"If you want me to coinín, I absolutely will" His voice almost caused me to jizz all over my hand and the sheets on the spot but was he serious. He had to be, here I was ass up and spread open by my fingers begging the man to fuck me. I should've said no, because room-mates shouldn't sleep together it makes things awkward and they didn't need any more things stacking the odds against them. But I digress I am not a good nor am I am smart man, and the object of my desires has offered to give me exactly what I want.

So, I pulled my fingers from my ass and tuned my head so I could look into his steely gaze, full of lust and bit my lip before nodding and wiggling my hips at him. A looked passed over his face before he turned on his heel and left the room, a momentary sadness passed through me and I felt cold. The feeling didn't last because Hunter was back with a condom and a devilish smile. He wanted it as bad as I did if the speed in which he removed his pants and got behind me was any indication what's so ever. Then I felt his rough hands rubbing over my body and it sent a ripple of chill bumps over my skin, the anticipation was turning my stomach in a way and making my lightheaded. The condom fell to the bed beside my face while he worshipped my body with his fervent touches.

"You are so god damn beautiful coinín" He husked while he continued to roam my body with his hands, exploring and igniting each of my nerve endings. I couldn't stop panting if I tried, but I was definitely not as close to the edge as I was moments before, perhaps that's why he's taking his time. I felt him spread my cheeks and braced myself for his cock, but I was thoroughly surprised when I felt his hot wet tongue circling my opening. A loud moan escaped me since it has been a shamefully long time since anyone has eaten my hole, since my pleasure isn't important for work and most men want it to go quickly, they just spit and stick it in. But this, was transcendent Hunter was an expert with his tongue and his groans of pleasure spurred me on to push myself back into his face and fuck myself on his tongue. He was getting just as much out of this as I was, and the mutual pleasure made my toes curl.

"Oh god Hunter don't stop" I gripped onto the sheets below me for some sort of purchase as my eyes rolled into my head. I was racing towards the cliff of ecstasy and I couldn't slow down. However, a sharp pinch to the base of my cock from Hunter quickly diminished the feeling once again and Hunter pulled his face from my ass.

"Good boy" He praised me while rubbing a finger over my now juicy hole "I want you to put your hands behind your back and hold your opposite arm, keep your elbows at a 90 degree angle and do not move your hands until I say so" he demanded out in this super sexy voice, I couldn't stop myself and pushed my face into the mattress again and held my arms behind my back. I felt Hunter grab onto my wrists  and hold them in place before his other hand reached down for the condom and rolled it on, stars burst behind my eyes and I felt him roughly shove his cock inside me, stopping every now and again to let me adjust around him. Eventually, I felt his balls against mine and I exhaled a very long moan.

"Mmm that's such a nice hot ass Pet" he once again praised me before snapping his hips back and forward power fucking me into the mattress. It didn't take long before all coherent thought was gone, and I lost my mind to bliss. He stretched me and filled me so perfectly I had never had a dick like his. All I could do was feel and moan and scream my pleasure. Which only seemed to drive the God pounding my hole into a frenzy. I felt his sweat dripping onto my back and trailing towards my neck, I would lick it up if I could. I couldn't stop my climax this time, it started in my toes they curled so hard it was painful, and then it worked its way up my body like lava. With a loud scream I came undone below him and I swear all I could see was flashes of lights, and electricity danced along my skin as my dick pumped semen all over the sheets, and my ass rhythmically squeezed down on Hunters cock, which soon released into the condom as he bellowed out a roar. I was blissed out and almost unconscious when I felt Hunters weight beside me, he was petting my hair and once again praising me while I laid in my own cum, coming down from the best high I've ever had in my life. I watched him slip the condom off and tie it before moving it to the top of the wrapper and coming back to care for me, his fingers softly dancing over my sweat soaked skin. I blinked once or twice, things were fuzzy around the edges.

I swear I only blinked. Right?