Hope

"Yes, Yes I do!" Kirari seemed excited herself.

Abhaya leaned in to hear about it, "What is he like?"

Kirari smiled, "Well, he's a friend of Undertaker and I but I must warn you..."

Abhaya looked confused, "About?"

"He's been hurt before and has cut himself off from anyone who wants to get into a relationship with him...But I believe you can figure out how to get him back to his old self."

Abhaya's eyes were full of worry, 'You have to be kidding me. People who have been hurt in a relationship can take months to figure out...this is going to be difficult.' She sighed but nodded, "I understand I'll try my best."

Kirari smiled wide, "That's the spirit! I can see when I can get him over for you." She excitedly got up and ran to where Undertaker was.

Abhaya sighed again once she was gone, "This is going to be harder than I thought and she didn't even tell me anything about him...Like almost nothing..." Abhaya got up and put the clothes she bought into the closet, running her hand down a beautiful red dress. It had black lace sew around the sleeves and bottom of the dress. It was one of her favorites but she had no reason to wear it so it's just been sitting in her closet, "Hm...How long has it been since I've worn this." She thought out loud, thinking back to the last time she wore it. She closed her closet and got into some purple pajamas. She wasn't really that hungry tonight so she told Undertaker and Kirari she was going to go to bed early tonight. They didn't mind as she headed back to her room and crawled into bed, "Goodnight Everyone..." She mumbled to herself hoping that all of this will work out for he good.

In the morning she woke up early and decided to try to meet up with Diana at her house. Her husband is out on a trip and won't be back for a few days so she hoped it would be alright with him. Abhaya silently got dressed and sneaked out of her room before hearing voices from Undertaker's room. Curiously she put her ear to the door and listen to the conversation.

"So he's coming over tomorrow?" A male voice asked. It must be Undertaker.

"Yep, I think this could really help both of them." A female voice said. The voice sounded a lot like Kirari.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, I mean how will Chaos react to this."

"Chaos won't mind"

"You don't know that Kirari. It's quite possible that Chaos will flip out again."

Kirari sighs, "If that happens then will get him under control. Like last time."

"Last time we had Legolas, Remember?"

"I think we can manage without Legolas, Don't you think?"

There was silence from Undertaker for a minute before he spoke up, "Honestly I highly doubt that we can. Chaos almost killed both of us last time and Legolas and Temela were the only ones that were able to stop him. You know that Kirari. We may be powerful but Chaos is definitely more powerful than you think."

Kirari sighed, "I know, I just hope that this can work out. I want both of them to be happy..."

"I understand that we just need to keep an eye on them. One wrong move and all three of us could be dead..."

"Right..."

Abhaya backed up, 'Who the hell were they talking about? Who's Chaos? Who's Legolas and Temela? I'm so confused...'  She decided not to get into their personal business and quietly left the shop and headed to Diana's house. Thankfully it wasn't far away and she could just walk the couple of blocks. Once at her two story house she knocked quietly and waited for an answer. It took a good five minutes but finally a very tired Diana and her four year old hyper son opened the door.

Her son, Ethan, Excitedly jumped into Abhaya's arms shouting, Aunties here! Aunties here!" Abhaya smiled as Diana let them inside the nicely organized and decorated house. Due to Ethan's yelling, his older sister, Darla, woke up and walked downstairs, rubbing her eyes. She was seven at this point and had just recently has her birthday. Darla was very happy about finally turning seven and almost jumped out of her skin in excitement when she saw Abhaya. The kids began talking to their so called Aunt.

Finally Diana spoke up, "Alright kids, how about you upstairs and play while I talk to your Aunt." The kids obeyed and ran upstairs to go play. Diana sighed and yawned.

"Tired much?" Abhaya teased.

"Shut up, It's hard when your husband is out of town." Diana said, annoyed,

"I understand I was just teasing. Anyway would you like the good news or bad news first."

Diana nodded before smiling, "Good news first."

"Kirari knew someone who might be willing to marry."

"That's awesome, girl! I'm glad."

Abhaya smiled before sighing, "But the bad news is that, he's been hurt before. Meaning that he's practically shut himself out..."

Diana cursed under her breath, "Great, this is going to take a bit..."

"Yeah..." Abhaya agreed before looking at her, "But you're coming over tomorrow, correct?"

"Of course! I'm in this with you Dear!" Diana smiled, "I'll get the kids a babysitter and be over very early tomorrow."

Abhaya couldn't help but smile. 'This is really happening. I may just find the love of my life tomorrow.'