06 ||ᴡᴀxɪɴɢ ɢɪʙʙᴏᴜs ᴍᴏᴏɴ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

06 ||Waxing Gibbous Moon
Waxing Gibbous Moon
We've reached a phase where we can finally coexist....
You're so close but still so far away...

06 ||Waxing Gibbous Moon

Yoongi watched as Hoseok sat across from him wiping aggressively at his eyes. Not making eye contact with him or his brother.
His nose was red as well as his eyes. His hands trembled in his lap as he fingered a handkerchief his father had given him during their tear-filled goodbye.
"I'm so sorry!" his father repeated over and over again. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from this!"
Hoseok didn't respond but held his father as Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon looked on.
They then had to endure an equally tearful goodbye between the best friends. Namjoon had to pry the two apart and as they galloped away, Jimin could be seen on the ground with his head in his hands as Hoseok's father tried to comfort him.
The sight should've rendered some sort of emotion within Yoongi, but it didn't. He would finally have him. Well not really and Namjoon reminded him of that fact.
He pulled him aside before he entered the coach.

"What are you doing?"
Yoongi pulled his arm away. "I'm following and order from our King. My father. Your superior."
Namjoon sighed. "You know what I am talking about Yoongi!"
Their eyes held each other momentarily before Yoongi spoke. "I don't."
Namjoon ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "You do!"
Yoongi looked away.
"You do realize there is no way that you two can be together now, right?"
Yoongi's eyes met his again. "Who says I want to be with him?"
"Yoongi, don't you dare try to make this simply a sexual conquest because you and I both know that's not what THIS is!"
Yoongi began to feel his patience with his elder lessen. He grabbed his collar and pulled him close. His teeth bared. "What is it then, Namjoon?"
The General didn't speak so Yoongi released him roughly. "Stick to governing over my father's army, NOT ME!" Yoongi began towards the coach again speaking to Namjoon over his shoulder. "Don't ever assume to know what I think or feel. Especially when it has to do with Hoseok."
Yoongi reached for the coach door to enter when he was stopped by Namjoon's final plea.
"He will kill him if he finds out. You do know that right?"
Yoongi paused. He felt his heartrate quicken and a lump form in his throat. He swallowed past the lump and took a breath to ease his racing heart before speaking. "I don't see how that is of my concern."
Yoongi pulled open the coach door and entered.

"I don't see why we couldn't bring Jimin-hyung too!" Taehyung sulked beside him. at the mention of Jimin's name, Hoseok's eyes went to Taehyung.
"I agreed to come willingly. Jimin is not part of this equation."
Yoongi scoffed at Hoseok's assertion. He really would protect his friend to the end. It was admirable but stupid. Especially since Jimin and Taehyung had been practically dating. They saw each other almost every day. And although the older was put off by the younger Prince in the beginning, Yoongi saw Jimin's resolve slowly wain. He saw the shy smiles Jimin would have as Taehyung would tease and pester him. The way he seemed to look for him when he left his voice lessons at night but act like he was bothered by him at the same time.
Jimin seemingly was trying to be loyal but was failing as the days passed. Yeah, Taehyung may have taken things a little far a little while ago, but it was obvious there was something there when they kissed. Yoongi saw it and he was sure Hoseok saw it too but too naive to realize what it was.
"You're not in the position to give orders. Are you seonbaenim?
Hoseok jaw clenched and Yoongi observed him almost visibly shake in anger.
"I swear to God, if you hurt him I will..."
"YOU WILL WHAT?!" Taehyung shouted cutting Hoseok off.
Hoseok screamed and shot up from his seat but Yoongi was faster, quickly pining him back against the wall of the coach by his shoulders.
Hoseok's eyes were closed as tears fell soaking his pink cheeks. His lips trembled as soft sobs settled in his throat.
Yoongi leaned forward, his eyes still on his trembling lips. Yoongi continued to close the distance between them as if in a trance. When Hoseok's breath caressed his lips, he quickly snapped out of it and spoke close to his ear. "Let's not do anything rash, yeah?"
Hoseok began to outright sob.
"I don't want to hurt you, but I will."
Yoongi released him and sat back in his seat next to his brother.
Taehyung sat next to him with a haughty smile. "Jimin should be the least of your worries, seon-bae-nim."