14.5 ||ᴘᴏʟᴀʀ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

14.5 ||Polar
Jimin's story...

14.5 ||Polar

Jimin had never known heartache like this before.

His mother. The only family he had left was gone.

She had already suffered so much. Struggling on minimum wages to raise a son alone but always offering an abundance of love and understanding. He had never seen his mother sad until his father died suddenly, and he never wanted her to hurt that way again.

He now understood why she didn't fight when the soldiers put that gun to her head. She had rather die than go through that grief again. She loved him too much and for her sacrifice, he would forever be grateful.

Jimin wiped the never-ending tears that seemed to fall from his eyes causing the chains on the cuffs that bound his wrists to jingle.

Taehyung.

After the brutal murder of his mother. Jimin was sure that Taehyung had probably suffered the same fate under the deranged King.

Jimin began to sob at the thought. His baby would never know their father. How much Taehyung loved this little life even before he was sure he or she was conceived.

"Hyung, hurry!"

"I am hurrying!" Jimin said as he dressed himself.

Jimin was pulling his tunic over his head when Taehyung snuggled into his bare stomach.

"Hi, little baby."

"Tae!" Jimin protested as his head was still stuck in his shirt. He pulled it down but kept it up enough for Tae to continue. "We're not even sure yet."

"Shhh, Hyung." Taehyung said as he looked up at a slightly annoyed Jimin. "Me and the baby are talking."

Jimin rolled his eyes with a smile. Wasn't he just rushing him a few moments ago.

"Baby, you've been making your Appa sick, tired and..." Taehyung peaked up at Jimin and then back down at his flat belly. "...grouchy." He whispered.

"Hey!"

"Hyung, you're interrupting!"

Jimin sighed and placed his free hand on his hip.

"Be a good baby from now on for your Tae-Appa." Taehyung placed a kiss on Jimin abdomen. "We can't wait to meet you Tae Min and we love you."

"Wait! Tae Min is a boy's name!" Jimin interjected. "What if it's a girl?"

Taehyung looked up at Jimin as if what he was saying was ridiculous. "Seokjin-appa is already having a girl, Hyung. We must have a son!"

Jimin reached down and stroked his hair, finally conceding. He couldn't fight with him we he was being so adorable. "Okay."

"If not, we must keep trying until we have one." Taehyung said with another kiss to his stomach. Taehyung looked up at him with mischievous eyes. "Do you want to practice now, Hyung?"

Jimin bit his lip in contemplation but quickly snapped out of it. "We can't! I have and appointment in ten minutes!" Jimin pulled down his shirt and moved away from Taehyung before he allowed Taehyung to do things to him that would ensure that he missed his appointment.

"Okay." Jimin was surprised the younger didn't grab for him. He was slightly disappointed. "I can wait until later and I have a surprise for you when you return."

"You aren't coming with me?"

Taehyung shook his head with a smile. "Next time, Hyung. I want this surprise to be perfect!"

Jimin was a little sad but he knew there would be many more appointments, so he shook off the sadness. And besides, he wasn't even sure he was even pregnant or not even though Taehyung and his Eomma insisted that he was.

"Okay. I will be back soon." Jimin said as he approached the bedroom door. Taehyung suddenly wrapped his arms around him from behind.

"I love you so much, Hyung. Thank you so much for giving me the best gift anyone could give."

Jimin smiled as tears blurred his eyes. Taehyung had no idea how much of a gift he has given him. His best friend was gone, and he wasn't sure when he would return. Taehyung, although younger, had made it his responsibility to look after him. He was so thankful that he had him by his side and now that Hoseok had accepted him, it made it all the better.

"I love you too, Tae."

Jimin pulled his knees closer to his chest.

If he knew those would be the last words he would say to him, he would've said more. He would've told him how happy he was that he had met him. How glad he was that he was having his baby. How beautiful he was. How he couldn't imagine his life with anyone but him.

The more Jimin thought about it, the more his body shook with grief. He put his head down and cried.