Chapter 18: Pancakes 🥞

Jack didn't sleep in his room , he slept in the clinic because the nurse said he "can't" move yet and should rest.

You headed to the clinic carrying a tray , and on the tray are 3 pancakes and coffee. You knock on the clinic and open the door.
Seems like the nurse isn't here , you thought , you place the tray on the table and open the curtain.

"Goodmorning Ja-". Wait this isnt Jack! You thought , a blush spread across your face as you saw Jil lying on the patient's bed with no top. You immediately close the curtain forgetting what you saw.

The curtain opens , and there stand a half naked guy with his suit still unbuttoned
. Jil stares at you for a second then opens his mouth.

 Jil stares at you for a second then opens his mouth

"You're (Y/n) correct?". Jil said . You nod slowly , you cant look anywhere except his face.
He smirk noticing your blushing face.

"What? Never seen a guy half naked before?". Jil said as he steps closer to you.
"Wh-what?? ". You moved back but as he steps closer he stops.
"Goodmorning wifey". You turn your head and saw Jack. He smiles at you but you're sure that the aura feels scary.

"Finally you're awake , I'm getting bored here". Jil said as he buttons his shirt and leave.
"It was a nice nap". Jack said , he stretch his arms and looks at you.

"Thank god you're here , I thought you were the FBI". Jack said in a sarcastic way.
"Pretty sure the FBI doesn't knock on doors " . You replied.

"I was also expecting Edward at the door, Still not disappointed though". Jack teased.
You sat on the bed the bed beside him.
"So how do you feel?". You asked.

"My arm feels numb a bit ". Jack replied.
"Relax its just your left arm got shot you can still use your right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)". You said.
"Huh? For what?-

"You should eat ". You said as you get the tray.
"Heh..". Jack gave a chuckle, you raise your left brow and ask why he's laughing.
"Darling..do you believe that nothing is stronger than love?". Jack asked , that smile....it somewhat feels...cozy.
You snap at your trance and shook your head.

" except that gunshot that walloped your arm. That sh*t looks painful af". You said with a laugh but you stop laughing as soon as you notice Jack wasnt laughing.
"Uuhhhh...". You try to look away from him but then...you heard a laugh.

"That was pretty funny hahaha". Jack said .
"Hahaha, okay stop you should eat , here . You gave Jack the plate of Flap Jacks (hahaha ) .
"Oh dear me , seems like I can't use my left hand ". Jack said.
"You can use the other one ". You said ,knowing what he wants you to do you sigh.

"But I'm left handed so~-

"Okay fine , here!". You start to feed Jack the pancakes.
"Mmm did you make this?". Jack said .
"Wish I did". You said as you continue feeding him.
"I'll be very happy if you make one for me~". Jack said with a smirk.

"Sure one charcoal coming up". You said , you were about to feed him when suddenly you drop the spoon. The two of you reach for the spoon .
As you got the spoon you can't help but stare at each others eyes, moment of silence Jack started to lean close to your face.

Each time he leans , its inches closer to your lips , you close your eyes waiting for your lips to be touch.

Wait why am I letting him do this??

As he was close to touching your lips he heard the door opens, Jack pulled you in his bed and hugs you.
You blushed madly , you can hear his heart (u dont even know if he have one)

"Oi....tch , he's asleep". You can hear Jil's voice.
"Oh ". You heard Edward giggled .
"I'll just tell him later ". The door closes , you look at Jack and he smiles at you.

"Can we sleep for a bit? Last night I couldn't sleep because you weren't beside me". Jack said . You nod slowly , Jack close his eyes still he didn't let go of you.

If thats what he wants then... you close your eyes and the two of you went to sleep (for a while)