Chapter 4

two weeks later...

Zoe's POV

I had already made me friends with Abbie and her other friends and Strangie hasn't been getting on my nerves for almost three days which was really strange because he used to walk with me home and now he's like ignoring me.

I was sitting on my chair and waiting with the other students to our English teacher. Well, I have to admit that everybody was talking and laughing with tbeir friends.

But when our teacher entered the classroom everyone returned to their seats and we started classes.

Suddenly the door opened and Strangie entered the room. 'Simpson you are late again.', Mr Smith told him angrily. But Simpson ignored him and headed to his seat behind me. Urgh.. I completely forgot that he's in my English lessons.

' Can you please read that text on page 57, Zoe? ', Mr Smith asked me. Uhh I hate it to read in front of my class. 

I started to read the text when I felt that someone wrapped his legs around my chair. ' Uhm... She wass...uhm... crying all day...uhm', I started to stutter nervously when he pulled away my chair and I fell to the ground.

Everybody started to laugh. ' Your pink panties suits you good, Walden', Simpson said laughing and everyone laughed even more while they were watching me.

Tears made their free and I set up my skirt back. This all was too much for me that I took my bag and went out of the classroom because everyone is still laughing

about me. This time it was too much what HE did.

I ran to the next girl's bathroom and began to cry. I mean I did nothing to him and why is he doing this all to me?

Then I heard someone coming towards the bathroom. I ran to one of the cabins and closed the door behind me because I don't want that anyone sees my red eyes.

I keep quiet until someone knocked at my door. I guess I've been too long away from my lessons that some of my classmates are searching after me but it doesn't matter. I'm going to skip that lesson.

' Uhm... Zoe?', I heard.

Sorry for not updating in the last weeks D:

Been busy with school etc.

Hope u liked the chapter :)

Reinita27 xxx