Chapter 8

Brad

' Wow. It's the first time of the girls you bring who told you to shut up. The other one's listened to you since they wanted to get fucked by you as often as possible. Respect, Bradley. '

" You brought me here to fuck me afterwards ? " Zoe looked at me shocked.

" What ?! Tris, stop talking bullshit, will ya ?! " I told him angrily.

" Okayyyy. I only told the truth. " Tris shrugged and Connor and James looked at me.

" Liar ! " Zoe shouted at me with tears in her eyes.

" Don't call me a liar ! "

" Tell me, what are you then ?! A cute mummy's boy ?! "

" I . . . I . . . - " I started to say but I was cut off by her.

" Don't say anything. You ruined my day and I don't want to see you anymore. " Zoe said crying and started to go away from me.

" Wait ! " I shouted after her but she started to run away.

" You have no idea where you are, Walden ! Come back " I shouted when I started to run after her but hopeless. She was to far away.

" Thank you, Tristan ! You are such a great friend ! " I told him with sarcasm.

" Hey ! Don't blame Tristan for Zoe's running away ! It's your fault ! You were the one who got jealous! " Connor said angrily.

" Now are you  blaming me  for this shit ?! " I shouted at him.

" Yes. YES, I DO ! YOU AND YOUR STUPID JEALOUSY RUINED EVERYTHING ! "

" My ' jealousy ' ?! Why should I be jealous , huh ?! She's a normal girl and nothing more. "

" Then why did you hold her hand , huh ? I thought you brought her to only fuck her afterwards. We never thought that you have other intentions with her. " Connor said angrily.

" To be honest, she will never like you. " he added and my fist landed on his face.

" You prick ! " Conner hissed punching me back.

" Go Con! Go ! " Tris started to cheer for Connor which made me even more angrier.

" Tris, shout up, would you? You guys are being so childish. " James moaned and for a moment Connor and I stopped fighting on the ground.

" Yes James. You are right. Brad isn't worth it. Zoe will never like him. " Connor said standing up from the ground.

" I bet you she will! "

" Duh! I bet you 200 bucks that she won't , you dick. " Connor said.

" Fine. The bet is on! "

Connor and me shook hands and I whipped with the back of my hand the blood of my nose away.

" I'm going to win, you loser. " I said to Con before going away.

" C'mon Brad! Don't be so childish. " James told me but I ignored him by going away.

I went to the next bus stop and the next thing I wanted to do was to lay down on the couch and put some ice on my left eye.

When the bus arrived, I sat myself on the next free seat and closed my eyes. My whole body was hurting. Thank you Con!

I was deep in my thoughts when I suddenly heard a to me familiar voice speaking to me.

" Brad ? "

" Walden " I moaned annoyed.

" What did happen to you? Your left is blue and sorry but you like very disgusting. "

" Duh?! Shouldn't you be at home again ? You left us about fifteen minutes ago. "

" Well, I took the wrong bus so . . . " 

I could tell that she was blushing know.

" Stop blushing. "

" I'm not blushing! "

" Yes you are. "

" No? How do you even know? "

" I'm Simpson and Simpson is always right. "

" What for a nice explanation !"

" You are cute when you try to use sarcasm " I chuckled.

" Why are you so mean to me ? What have I done to you? " she asked.

" Shhhhh " I groaned full of pain.

" How do you go home? " she asked softly after some moments of silent.

" Obviously by bus. "

" Yes I know but I wanted to know if there's anybody when you get home. "

" You asked me something different. "

" Yes. Yes I know! So? "

" So what? "

" Will you answer my question? "
" No. My mum's at work. " I lied while whipping some blood of my nose away.

" Oh! "

The bus driver announced the next station and I moaned again telling her that this was our station.

I got up and waited then for Zoe to go together.

Without saying anything we continued our way back home.

When we arrived Walden's house we stopped and I looked at her.

" Even though I don't like you because of your shitty behavior, I can't let you go home all that injured. "

Not saying anything , I continued watching her.

" Duh! Come in ! I'm going to give you some ice for your eye! "  she said annoyed , taking out her Keyes of her back.

Result.

+
+
+

Hello everybody!

I'm very sorry for not updating so long but I had no motivation :|

But after rereading this ff again , I got some good ideas so be prepared for the next more frequently updates!

If you have any suggestions, please comment :)