Chapter 6

ZOE

Simpson dragged me out of the school and I was about to punch him because he's really strange to me.

' I'm not thinking of skipping any of my lessons.'  I snapped. ' In addition, it would find my father not so great when he gets a letter from the school sent that I am cut off from the school with any boy. '

' You think too much, Walden. It's logical that our teacher is thinking we are making out in the bathroom and he won't send because of that a letter to your Dad because this happens all the time.' Simpson rolled his eyes.

We went to the school gates where a small group of students were leaning against the wall and chatting.

' We won't go to that small group of boys, will we?'

' Of course we will! They're my friends.'

' Why can't I just go back to my lessons?' ' Because they will ask you how good our sex was '

' You're a perv '

' That's a pleasure. ' He winked and we arrived the small group.

' hey. It took ya very long to get there.' , the talles guy with a highly gelled hair said.

' Sorry, man I was just distracted. ' Simpsom winked and I tweaked him in his hand.

' Hey don't be that rude to Zoe. We exactly know that you guys did nothing. ', the second tallest guy said , who I guess I have geography with.

' I'm James by the way.' He smiled. ' And that's Tris and the short one is Connor.'

' Hi! I'm Zoe.'

' Zo please shut up. They know your name and if not that's their problem. '  Simpson huffed.

' Brad stop being that mean to her! ' Connor told him annoyed.

' Your name is Bradley? ' I asked him.

' Yes it is and what's the problem? And please don't call me Bradley because only my Mum and Nana call me on this name.' Brad rolled his eyes.

' Oh because I thought you would have called Mike or Josh or Frederick! '

' Are you kidding?  Frederick? Do I have a Frederick face?'

' No but people who act like you have usually those names so I thought ...- '

' Well, you thought wrong,  Zoe Walden.'

We were going to the bus station and I still have no idea where Brad is dragging me to.

' You guys won't tell me where we going, will ya?'

' Oh I wonder if Missy remembered the rules ' Brad snaped and I decided to shit up completely.