Chapter 5

Zoe's POV

"Zoe? "

I heard someone knocking on the door. Urgh I immediately recognised his voice. How couldn't you?

' C'mon Zo! Open that fucking door!', he knocked angrily.

Never in a zillion years.

'Uhm. Sorry but I'm not Zoe. I'm uh.... Amanda! ', I told him trying to change my voice.

' Aha.', Simpson sighted ' Walden, you are not good in acting.'

I said nothing.

' Zoe I have to tell you something.'

'What?! Huh? What do you want to say?! Something like " Ups you should often wear that kind of underwear" or " you're so disgusting that I'm gonna do a headshot because of your ugliness"'', I shouted opening the door. ' If you want to say anything of that kind leave me alone!', tears started to run down my face.

Suddenly Simpson put his hands to my shoulders and looked into my eyes. What the heck is happening here?

' I came here to apologise for my bad behaviour in the classroom. I know I'm not the nicest guy.', he smiled blushing.

' Dunno what to say', I told him.

' Please forgive me! ' he asked looking with puppy eyes. 'Okay okay! I'll forgive ya.', I tried to smile at even though I'm still a bit upset with him.

' Please smile! I like you more when you smile! ', Simpson begged and I smiled because of his attitude.

Then suddenly he grabbed my hand and began to run out off thd bathroom dragging me behind him. ' Where are you taking me?!', I asked him while running down the stairs.

' You'll see Walden....'

Sorry for not updating so long D: It took me sooo long for getting motivated again :/

This chapter is short cos it's written during English lessons while watching a disgusting movie