Chapter 7

Zoe

The bus arrived and I felt very guilty when I entered because the bus was almost empty and the bus driver looked at us like if we shouldn't be at school otherwise he'll call the police.

Bradley and me sat in the back of the bus while the rest of the group sat in the seats in front of us.

' So where are we going then? ' i asked Bradley curiously.

Bradley instead was about to say something rude to me when he was cut off by Connor " Tristan wants to get a new tattoo. ''

"Pardon ? Excause me but what do your parents think about your brilliant idea? " I looked at Tristan.

' Tss they don't even know that I've already have two tattoos. ' He rolled his eyes as Bradley firmly squeezed my hand.

' Ouch ! ' I looked at my hand which was still in Brad's one.

' For stupid questions there are rude answers. ' He smirked and looked back to his friends.

Suddenly, the bus made a strong curve so I almost fell off my seat when Bradley put his arm around my shoulders and thus caught me.

' Thank you. ' He nodded comprehensive and didn't move his arm from my shoulders.

' We are here. Let's get out of the bus. ' James said looking at us.

' How's that that Bradley is holding a girl's hand.. ' James smirked as soon as we got all out of the bus.

' What shit are you talking about? I'm holding no one's hand. ' Bradley let my hand go and his cheeks turned bright red. This time was the first time I saw him blushing.

I decided to go next to Connor since I have no idea when Brad will freak out or just say some rude things to me.

' Do you have a pet? ' Connor asked me curiously.

' No, I always wanted to have one but my Dad is allergic to animal's hair. ' I told him ' Do you have one? '

' Yes I do. Guess what animal I do have! You'll never find out! ' He laughed.

' Of course I will ! I'm sure that you don't have a cat or a goldfish. Hmmm... Maybe a dog? No, you aren't a dog-person. I would laugh if you had mice or a snake'

' Nope . None of your suggestions were right. Okay, he's called Rex and loves the warm weather. What for an animal is he then? '

' Isn't Rex the dinosaur of Toy Story ? ' I started to laugh when o had Bradley grabbed my waist.

' Zoe, you've talked and laughed a lot with Connor so finish this stupid animal conversation. ' Bradley huffed.

' Pardon?! No one tells me what I should do or do not! So if you're jealous piss off ! ' I rolled my eyes annoyed and looked back to Connor.

' Wow. It's the first time of the girls you bring who told you to shut up. The other one's listened to you since they wanted to get fucked by you as often as possible. Respect, Bradley. ' Tristan laughed and I felt like a piece of shit.

+

+

+

Sorry for not updating for a while :( I've been busy with school and I've been writing on my other story :|

I'll promise you that I'll update here more the next year ! ✌