3-First Day

I got down the bus. I was dumbstruck at how enormous the University was, it was soo peaceful and beautiful,

filled with green trees and small bushes along the aisle, of course it was University after all! I loved it, I was a nature lover indeed💚! I could feel the cool breeze on my face, it was soo refreshing

filled with green trees and small bushes along the aisle, of course it was University after all! I loved it, I was a nature lover indeed💚! I could feel the cool breeze on my face, it was soo refreshing.. It would be a perfect place for picnic 😅..

If I had to go alone, I would definitely be lost in that confusing puzzle..

I saw many people in groups flooding towards a building which I assumed to be my block - '1st year block ', after a long struggle of searching, I found my class..'Ammu let's do it, fighting! ' I said to myself and stepped in.

I was nervous, I can't adjust to the new surroundings quickly, it takes some time, once I get to know people, I would transform from a silent kid to the most talkative one.. I could see many people already seated and all the last benches were occupied, I badly wanted to sit at the back😢. *sigh*

My eyes suddenly land on a boy who was gazing out of the window, immersed in deep thoughts.. I snapped out of my thoughts and sat in the first bench beside a girl who was smiling brightly.. She was cheerful and bubbly.

The University was strict so boys and girls sat separately.

"Hii, I'm Kim So hyun, u can call me Ammu though" i introduced myself to her, extending my hand.

"Hello, I'm Elena, nice to meet you..", she grinned while shaking hands with me. We talked for a while, she was very friendly, so we got along well.

I dint even take a good look at my classmates when the teacher entered, he looked serious,

"Today, we'll be learning about derivatives. ", he said sternly with a dominating yet friendly face. *if that's even possible*

He started teaching derivatives.. I loved maths but still the first day, first class, first period he started teaching, Ahhh~my fate. I sighed and listened nonetheless..

After another class we had a short break, then I turned around to speak to my new frns, my eyes unknowingly search for 'him' again, I couldn't find him. The bell rang, we had English lab now..

We headed down to the lab and it started with introducing ourselves.. We had to introduce the one sitting beside us.. I was nervous..

Elena was sitting beside me, our turn came and we introduced each other, it went well.. After a few introductions, I see 'him' again,

"His name is 'Taehyung', he studied in Hangwon school and..", a tall boy with stylish hair spoke

My mind registered it quickly       'Taehyung'...,what a sweet name.. I dint pay attention to what he told next as I was busy eyeing Taehyung from top to bottom, examining his features.

"He's Lee dong wook, he's from leminak school...", Taehyung said with a bright smile which melted my heart. It's a boxy smile I've never seen, how couldn't i melt to that!! It was so alluring and just beautiful like an art.

He spoke with his deep voice, his eyes were magical, I felt goosebumps as I stared at him..

"Hey, isn't that fair one gorgeous?", Elena whispered to me.

"Uhh, yess i guess so, he's good looking", i trailed off again looking at him. He had such a dominating appearance I couldn't deny. Even I, 'the great So hyun' was spell bounded.

Have to admit that he's milky white..

Soon the bell rang, its was lunchtime!! No wonder I could hear rumbling from my stomach..

"Ammuu~!!" I turn back to look who it was and was shocked to see...

Author Ammu-

How's this chapter? Please vote and comment. ☺️