6-Kang Dae

My alarm rang and I lazily woke up from my bed. I quickly took a bath, put on jeans and a white top, let my hair loose, I had a long wavy black hair and I loved to let it loose. I went to the kitchen to prepare myself a sandwich.

Just when I finished preparing it, my phone rang. It was mommy!
I quickly answered the call "Hello mom~" I sang into my phone

It's been quite a few days since I called her as I was busy with shopping and preparing myself for college.

"My lovely daughter, did you forget that you have a mom after joining college? You dint even tell me about how your first day in college was", she scolded sweetly.

"Mom, I'm sorry I was so tired yesterday that I couldn't call you. And yes my first day was awesome, the college was huge, oh yaa I met jae hee yesterday, she's in the same college as me, - - - " I told her everything not leaving a single detail, how I made friends, about college and all while munching on my sandwich.

Just then I realised that it was time for me to go to the bus stop.

"Mom, I've to get going now, tell dad and sis that i asked about them and I miss them, I'll call you later when I'm free, take care", I told her while closing my door and heading outside, finishing the last bit of sandwich.

"Ok sweetie, bye take care, I love you "

"Love you too, mom", I ended the call.

I was close to my mom since I was young, she literally knew everything about me, how i felt even when I dint tell her, she was my best friend, guide and what not, I share everything with her, about friends, school, college..

Everytime I call her, I miss her soo much.. That might be one of the reasons why I dint call her in days and I was busy doing other things too.

I walked to the bus stop (which was near by) . I saw Taehyung busy in his phone standing at the bus stop.

Just when I arrived, the bus arrived and we got in. Fortunately, I was in time.

°~°~°~°

Its second day of college, I was a lil bit excited, for what I don't know.😂lol,I'm crazy.

I went straight to class, I saw that Elena changed her seat and sat with her newly made group of friends.

I was a bit disappointed in her but it's her right to sit with anyone she likes.*positive thinking **keep calm*. I sat in the first bench of second row which was empty.

Just when I sat, a fair girl wearing decent clothes appeared in front of me.

"Excuse me, Is anyone sitting here? ", she asked politely

" No, u can sit here", I smiled 

"Thank you, there weren't any places left at the last where I sat yesterday, so I came here "she stated

"It's ok", I gestured her to sit

She introduced herself, "Ah, by the way, I'm Yuri, and you?" sitting down next to me.

"I'm So hyun, you can feel free to call me ammu, it's my nick name", I replied

"Woow that's a sweet name, I like it, Ammu~", she sang the last part "Nice to meet you, let's be friends!" she exclaimed.

I smiled at her excited state. we spoke about random things, we clicked.

Soon classes went by and it was break time.

I glanced at everyone, they were chit chatting with each other. I saw Taehyung laughing and joking with his friends. He sure is amicable..

A boy suddenly popped out of nowhere in front of me ruining my thoughts. He was handsome no doubt, he wore a white shirt and tight ripped jeans. He looked like a playboy..?