5-Part-time

Taehyung and I got off at the same stop after a tirefull journey of 1&1/2 hour , I was so naive to not notice him in the morning , well I was nervous about my first day.I snapped out of my thoughts and turned back, only to see that he already disappeared.

I slowly walked home remembering that I had to go to my part-time job at 6:30pm.

After reaching home, I put my bag pack down and went to fresh up.. I quickly got ready and headed towards the restaurant where I served and delivered the food..

It was nearby, Its a 30min walk from my house. I always wanted to do a part time job ever since I watched kdramas❤️..hehe😍,

And I loved doing it. Of course it's not the only reason, I had to do it to earn and survive here.

Wait..
Kdramas!❤️ - They really helped me a lott in many ways, well I had good time being entertained not bored being alone, I would often go on a kdrama marathon on weekends.

And from there I had the urge to stand on my feet and earn my own money. Watching dramas felt so relaxing and fun..

I learned korean, majorly due to them and the way they great each other, thanks to those dramas, I learnt almost everything *proud of myself**wink* and I joined a bridge course of learning korean so that I could atleast speak a few words to communicate and understand others .

Its been over 4 months since I've been in Korea, so I've Iearned most of the words (as I was a quick learner 😋 self boast ). I was well accustomed with the language now.

                      °~°~°~°

I bowed "Good evening" as I stepped in the restaurant

"Good evening. So hyun-ah, you have to deliver this", my manager said.

I picked it up with a smile, "yess sir" and went out to deliver. I liked my manager, he was so kind and caring.

The destination was near my house, I reached the place and knocked the door slowly .

"Your delivery is here!", I said through the door.

The door slowly opened revealing a boy with red hair, glistening eyes, chubby cheeks and plump lips. It was Taehyung! I stood there staring at him.

"Excuse me?", he stared at me

I showed him the box,"Delivery", I quickly stated, still staring at him .

Well, I dint know it would be him of all people.

"Please come in" he said in a gentle tone, gesturing me to come inside as he opened the door fully.

I stepped inside, placed the box on the table and looked around the house.

Suddenly a bunch of memories hit me, the scenes of me playing with my grandmother and grandfather in such similar house flashed through my mind..

I vaguely rememberd it. It resembled my grandfather's house.

How's that even possible that my grand parents lived in Korea?And i was in Korea when i was young?? That doesn't even make sense. It was weird.

I was in deep thoughts until a deep voice startled me.

"How much is it?" he questioned looking for his wallet.

"2420₩" I replied. He gave me the money.

As I was about to leave, "Aren't you So hyun from my class?", he asked with curious eyes.

"Ahh, yes" i nodded shyly, thinking he actually recognised me.

He continued,"We are in the same bus too, right?"

"Yes, i live near by, it's the next Street" i smiled.

"Oh, i see. You work part time too?" he queried with wide eyes.

I nodded smiling dint really understanding his expression. May be he's well enough so he doesn't have to work part-time.

I smiled bowing "Well then, kamsanmida.., see you tomorrow"

"See ya, bye", he waved, closing his door.

He sure was friendly, not that silent and introverted person of what I thought he was.

I came out and made my way to the restaurant, my mind was filled with thoughts.

I reached the restaurant and served for the rest of the time. It was 9pm by now. The restaurant was closed.

I cleaned the rest and headed back home.

Yayy I can finally go home and rest.., for God's sake! 😴

                      °~°~°~°

I quickly changed my clothes into night dress and jumped on my bed.

Thoughts occupied my mind - 'Is that where he lived? Does he live alone? He was so sweet. why did I suddenly remember about grandpa and grandma?Is it really their house? But it doesn't make sense!' I brushed off my thoughts and went to sleep.

Today was a long day, meeting jae hee out of nowhere, seeing taehyung again, memories of my grandparents.. I was worn out by now.

I knocked out after a few seconds into a deep sleep.. 😴 😴

Author Ammu-

Hello there, to my readers. Hope you liked this chapter 😊 . Its just the beginning, there's a lot more waiting..😉 Love you guys💕