PART 5

Draco's POV

"Yea well Draco, before Skye changed her appearance and name she was known as Hermione Jean Granger..."

I was shocked. I always liked Granger but I never told anyone... and now she is Blaise's twin. "Oh I-I didn't know... I'm sorry" was all I could say "Sorry for what Draco?" Skye replied. 

"For all of the times I have wronged you. I was raised to hate people like you. I slowly started realizing my mistakes by the end of our third year, but it was already too late and saying anything against my father was unthinkable. I'm so sorry." She just smiled "It's okay, it really is, I understand you" I looked at her and smiled.

Skye's POV

'He apologized. Draco Malfoy said he's sorry for everything. MY FREAKING CHILDHOOD CRUSH SAID HE IS SORRY FOR WHAT HE HAD DONE!?'

 We kept looking at each other's eyes until we both heard Blaise almost chocking trying to get our attention. We looked at him with a confused look on our faces, before we started laughing. "Are you two done?" Blaise said annoyed.

 "Dude don't worry I'm not going to start snogging your sister," Draco said. We laughed and went to the garden.

Blaise's POV

They were looking at one another for around 3 minutes and it looked like they just want to get all over each other. 'Better love than hate tho' I thought to myself. We all went to the garden to talk when a black owl came flying towards me. I took the letter and let Skye and Draco go to sit on the bench.

Hey Blaise!

Me and Pansy would love to meet your sister. See you in a bit!

Your friend,
Astoria

I rushed to Draco and Skye who were talking and laughing on the bench next to the rose bush. "Hey guys!"

"What's the matter Blaise?" Skye asked "Asty and Pans are coming over in a bit"
Skye smiled "Cool, I would love to get to know them better! Maybe we'll become friends"

 Draco and I smiled and we all started talking. Soon we heard a loud crack. We looked up to see Astoria and Pansy running towards us. They both ignored me and Draco and hugged Skye with tears in their eyes 
"We are so sorry Skye, for everything. Could you ever forgive us?" they said tears running down their cheeks. 

Skye just smiled and said "Of course I can forgive you two! Past is in the past" Pansy and Astoria hugged her again. All of them were crying by now. 

I looked over to Draco and we both just rolled our eyes at them. Girls probably saw this and they started laughing, still in tears.

Skye's POV

We were all talking and joking, I felt happier than ever.
Blaise asked our mom if Draco, Pansy and Astoria could stay here for the night so we have a sleepover. 

We owled Theo to come too and we all went to our rooms. Me, Pansy and Astoria were in my room and the boys were in Blaise's room.
We started to talk about all and everything when we heard my mom shout from kitchen "Kids dinner is ready!"

We all ran down and had a great evening. When we finished eating we decided to go back to my room and watch some movies. 

"Goodnight guys"
"Night Blaise"

That's it for this chapter! Hope ya like it ❤