PART 6

Skye's POV

I woke up and looked around my room slowly taking in what happened yesterday. I found my brother, I am a pureblood, I look different and I have a new name, I got new best friends and a loving mother. I am finally happy. 

I went to the library. It was 6:45 am so everyone was asleep. I carefully opened the door and walked in. Suddenly I heard someone turning book pages. I froze in place.

"Good morning Skye" I heard a familiar voice.
"Shit Draco you scared the hell out of me!" He smirked. "What are you doing so early in the library anyway?" I asked him
"Well am I not allowed to read?" sarcasm visible in his voice.
"Of course you are allowed to read, I'm just not really used to someone who can keep up with my addiction  to studying and reading" I responded
"Nothing surprising" we both laughed and I sat down near the fireplace leaving Draco alone on the sofa.

We were both reading our books in comfortable silence when we heard someone open the door. Blaise ran inside seconds later
"What are you two doing?" he asked like he was about to kill someone
"Uhm Blaise we are reading as you can see," Draco said
"Oh I was looking for you two when I saw that you are missing," Blaise said surprised
"Brother what did you think we are doing in a library?" I laughed. Blaise rolled his eyes and I looked at Draco. 

I felt myself drowning in beautiful grey eyes that were looking back at me
"This sister is what I thought you two are doing in a library..." Blaise said really annoyed looking at us staring at each other "Could you two stop?!" we both jumped when we heard Blaise shout.
I blushed and left the room without a word.

Blaise's POV

"Draco?"
"Yeah?" he said not looking up from his book
"Do you like Skye? Answer and don't lie to me"
He put his book away and looked at me with a guilty look.

"I knew it!" I shouted kinda happy but a bit angry at the same time.
"Since when do you like her?"
"Since the 3rd year..."
"Didn't she punch you back then?" I almost started laughing.
"Well, that's when I realized that blood status doesn't matter, after years of me bullying her she never showed any signs of being hurt. And that's why I like her.''

Skye's POV

I ran back to my room and found Pansy and Astoria with a mysterious grin on their faces.
"So...you and Draco huh?" Pansy started
"Me and Draco what? What are you two talking about?"
"Let's say that Blaise ran to your room and said that Draco is missing, he looked around and saw that you are gone too. He was so pissed" Astoria started laughing.

"I went to the library and to my surprise I found Draco sitting on a sofa reading. I decided to join him and sat down next to the fireplace and that's all that happened. Nothing more and nothing less."
"Do you like him? Be honest!" they both said. Before I could answer doors opened and Blaise walked in.

"Breakfast is ready" for some reason he kept looking at me smiling to himself
"What are you smiling for, Blaise? It's creepy... stop now!" I scolded him and shut the door.

We all dressed up and went downstairs for breakfast. I decided to put on something casual and comfortable.
*outfit below*

 We came down and ate breakfast with my little sisters and our mother

The summer was coming to an end and we were all really nervous and excited to go back and redo our 7th year at Hogwarts.

Our letters came and we went to the Diagon Alley to get all the supplies we need. We bought everything and we saw Ginny, Harry and Ron walking down the street. I wanted to greet them but I didn't since I want to tell them when we are on our way to Hogwarts.

*~time skip~*

Time flies fast and we were packing our trunks to go back to Hogwarts. Tomorrow we are leaving, already. This summer was amazing and we became really close friends.

Well, the interesting part starts here hehe...

I DON'T OWN THE PICTURES USED IN THE STORY! (the pics of the outfits are mostly from Missguided online store)