PART 10

Since Ginny was trying to become a Chaser on the Gryffindors team, Skye and other Slytherins decided to go down to the field and watch the try-outs.

Ginny did amazing as usually, and soon it was over. Harry talked to everyone that came, to tell them if they made it to the team. After that Ginny came towards her friends. Her face was as red as her hair and her eyes were filled with hate and anger.

"THAT FUCKING SCARHEAD" she started yelling after Gryffindors left the field.
"HE DARES TO CALL ME A TRAITOR AND TELLS ME I'M BANNED FROM THE TEAM SINCE I'M FRIENDS WITH YOU GUYS!! AND THE FACT THAT I AM HIS EX DOESN'T REALLY HELP EITHER, DOES IT?!" Ginny started shouting obviously furious. She was truly scary.

"I HATE HIM! HE HONESTLY THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN US WHILE HE STILL HANGS OUT WITH MY STUPID EXCUSE OF A BROTHER" she kept yelling.

"Couldn't say it better myself" Blaise mentioned and they all started laughing.
"Gin, I'm sorry that you couldn't get on the team 'cause of us" Skye apologized to Ginny.
"No, don't get me wrong! I love being friends with you it's just really annoying how full of himself he can be..." the red-haired girl quickly replied.

"Let's not worry about that right now, okay?"
Blaise said and put his arm around Ginny's shoulders. Skye raised her eyebrow at him. He simply ignored the action his sister did.
"Let's go down to the broom shed and get in the air" he added.

They all walked towards brooms, everyone took their broom and were soon high in the air, except the twins. Blaise turned around to face Skye.
"So, you never flew before?" he asked. "Nope. And I don't think I'll get on a broom any time soon" she replied casually but a bit nervous at the same time.
"Well, today is your lucky day sister! You are going to fly! On a broom!" Blaise cheered
"Oh hell no! I am not going to mount that thing!" she pointed to the brooms. "Well you know, maybe you'll be fine since our family is pretty good when it comes to Quidditch," he said, trying to convince his sister. "Are you crazy? Me. On a broom!? But I never -"
"You are going to fly with a broom today" he cut her off before she could finish talking
"Fine. I'll try. But if I fall, you will be the one whose fault it will be" she threatened him
Blaise grinned and gave his sister a broom. It was made from dark wood and had her name engraved in silver color.
"Wait. I have my own broom?" she asked
"Well, of course, you have it. Now sit on it and fly up" he said to her before he flew up to his friends.

Skye looked at her broom and examined it carefully. She could hear her friends talking and laughing. She didn't want to mount it. She was scared.
Draco noticed her standing alone, with her broom in her hands, so he decided to go over to her "Hey Skye! Are you alright?"

"What- Oh yeah I'm fine" she lied

"Do you need some help?"
"No thanks"

"Okay well, you'll be alright. Trust me"

Skye sat on her broom     'Come on Skye, don't be such a coward' she thought to herself.
Soon she found herself up in the air, next to Blaise.

"I didn't fall" she whispered
"I told you" Blaise teased her
"Oh shut up, you should be happy she's up here" Ginny laughed.
"So who wants to play Quidditch?" Theo asked

They all had fun and soon it was time to go back to the castle.
"Skye! You must try and become a Chaser for our team" Blaise pleaded his sister
"Blaise, I'm not good enough" she replied
"Are you crazy?! You are brilliant! We need you on our team" Draco added and Blaise nodded.
"Please Skye, it would help us so much" Blaise started "We could beat Griyffindorks now that Weaslette isn't playing" Draco finished. 

"They are right Skye, your team could easily win now. Harry decided to get some 3rd years to play as Chasers, and they are awful believe me" Ginny frowned.
"Okay, okay I'll try" Skye gave in
"I'll go to the try-outs and we'll see how it is. Alright?"
"Yes!" Blaise, Draco and Ginny said at the same time.

            ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After dinner they all went to their dorms; Ginny to the Gryffindor tower and the rest of them to the dungeons.
"So Blaise..." Skye turned to her brother
"Yeah?" he replied
"So I saw that you and Gin are pretty close to each other" Skye said obviously amused

"What do you mean 'pretty close'?" he looked at his sister
"Oh you know; you two spend a lot of time together, you have inside jokes, you always talk to her" she looked at him and a smirk appeared on her face
"You want me to continue or you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, yeah I know what you are talking about but, we are just friends" he replied and Skye's smirk got even bigger

"Just friends huh? Alright, my dear brother, I'll stop annoying you for now. Goodnight" and she left to the girl's dorm

"She's crazy" Blaise turned to the rest of the group
"Well she learned from the best" Pansy replied, gesturing to herself and the girls started laughing and walked to their dorm

"They are even more psycho than Skye is" Blaise whispered to Draco
"Compared to them, Skye is normal, believe me," Draco said, just as quiet as Blaise, and they both started laughing.

          *PLEASE READ*

Heya! I'm sorry for the late update and all, but I was sick and I'm sorry if this chapter isn't as interesting as it could be, but I'm really not inspired to write right now and I'll be taking a little break from writing and focus on school work.
I'm sorry. I promise to see you soon and thanks for reading so far. Love ya ❤