Chapter 3

Hey guys! well I will say I am gonna be selfish and add me as a character too. I have always wanted to be a part of One Direction fan fiction, but no one took me. So I am kinda making my dream come true. And don't hate me please :'(. Thanks ^_^. So the surprise character till now is going to be ME.

_______________________________________

~Akriti's P.O.V.~

"Are you sure Abby, that this plan will work?" Bryan asked me unsure.

"Definitely" I said. It would, but it had a little flaw. I may or may not come alive from this place. But I  not gonna tell them that or they would never let me go.

~Bryan's P.O.V.~

"Abby, you never told us what are you actually doing in this plan?"  Kyle asked. Now that I think about it, he is right she never told us.

"That should not bother you. Just do what I told and we all will be save and we can get out Shirley. And remember one thing if there are more people kidnapped there. Then you will save them too. Got it?" she asked looking at us. We nodded.

"Please just take care" Lucas and Kyle both said together looking sad because they would be accompany me and not her. I knew they love her but this relationship will never work because Akriti don't date.

"Okay, now move it!" she said and we headed to a different direction with our boys and she headed towards the other direction with her group of boys.

We slowly and caution made our towards the godown where all the kidnapped people will be there. That's what Akriti told us.

After seeing the path clear we started going towards a godown. Suddenly there was sound of alarm going off. All of us ducked down and hide.

I saw some people going towards the direction Akriti had gone. OMG! this was her plan keeping us safe and doing all the work alone.

I'm going will kill her when she comes out. I gestured them to go in the godown. The scene that was in front of us was brutal. All age of men and women were here.

"Open the cages! but check if it's electrified. Give them the clothes that are near. And take them out. Go!" I shouted.

"Sir, we have a twin children here they are not coming we us." one of the boys said.

"Leave them, I will take care of them for now take the others!" I said. I carefully took steps towards the small cage. And keeping my gun away so they would trust me.

"Hey boys, wanna come out and go to your parents. I promise, am not the bad guy" I said to them using soft voice so they would come out.

And they did they were the adorable boys, I have ever seen. They took caution steps, I gave them a soft smile and opened my arms so I could embrace them.

They gave me their smile but didn't come near me. I gave them some clothes so that they could wear them. After that we all started towards the exit.

I saw figures coming towards us, first I thought it was the enemy but when I looked closely, it was Akriti. And boy was she injured.

_______________________________________