Chapter 6

"Oh my god Zayn, are you ill or you have not been sleeping and eating" I said gasping. "You look like like hell" I said. He gestured me in side and I followed him inside closing the door.

"Thanks for making me feel so loved" he said sarcastically.

"Zayn" I said helplessly after seeing him so pale, bags under his eyes like he have not gotten any sleep these past days.

"What are doing here Bry, I thought you guys were going to rescue Shirley today?" he asked looking confused.

"Well I came for that. We rescued Shirley and see is staying with us" I told him. When I told him this he looked like I have told a child that Santa Claus is real. He came and hugged him so tight it was difficult to breath.

I clinched to him and said "Zee...can't...breath..." I breath out.

"I am sorry Bry, but thank you so much for saving her she is my world I can't live without her" he said lessing his hold but still hugging me.

"Hey, you are my friend and if I don't help you who will" I flinched at the word but continued saying in a soft voice to him.

"Yeah..." he breathed. I don't know what came over me but I made a little space between us and placed my hand on his waist. He looked at me with those tried eyes a look of confusion came over them.

I couldn't resist that face, and smashed my lips with his he gave a surprise yelp but after a moment he melted in the kiss. It was the most passionate kiss. We broke apart panting his face flushed looked so attractive.

"Why did...you do...that?" he asked in between pants. Did he regretted it? Is he disgusted with me? Will he never talk to me again? I think he saw the look of sadness that crossed me, because once again his lips found mine.

When we broke apart I said "I have always loved you, wanted you in my arms but I thought you were straight and not..." I trialed off.

"Gay?" he asked and I nodded. "No, I'm not. But for you I am, I'm gay. I don't know if its to early but...I love you Bryan" He said to me. At first I was frozen which caused him thinking negatively. But I hugged him close to me and said

"I love you too Zayn, I love you so much" I breathed in his ear that had him shivering in my arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) So um well yeah so, I wrote a kissing scene. That was really awkward. I thought of not writing it but then thought it would be selfish of me. But please tell me how was it by commenting it. It would make my day ^_^.

I'm setting this book on Hold as I have class tests and projects coming, and I have very less time to prepare. I will start again after the test but for now its on Hold. I am really sorry guys :'(.