Chapter 2

(A/N) This chappie is dedicated to my Best Friend @BryanMalik 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry if I say I need you

I don't care I am not scared of love-

"What do you want?" I asked Lucas.

"The lads want to meet ya" he said.

"Send them" I said and hang up, before he could say something that would make me angry or his direct ticket to hell.

"Bry you would want to come we have men coming" I teased him. He came with red face, that means he is angry.

"Fuck you" he said fuming.

"Sorry Bry, but not interested" I said laughing.

"You do know I love only one man and he is none other than Z-" he was saying when Louis interrupted him.

"And who would be that lucky lad Pak" this made Bryan pale.

"Tomlinson, Malik, I guess you have not come for discussing Bryan's love life. So let's get to that, shall we?" I interrupted Bryan before he came up with a excuse which will get him in a big trouble.

"Marcus's younger brother kidnapped my younger sister and as you know Marcus is killed, which was done by you, is getting revenge on me, because he think I was the one to make you kill him" Zayn said.

"Oh, I thought something like this would happen that's why I have already made a plan but I didn't thought it would be Shirley, so a little change in plan" I told them.

"And what would that plan me?" Louis asked.

"Always nosey ain't you Tomlinson?" I said and he gave me a sheepish because he knew I don't share my plans, schemes and past.

"Sorry, I forgot about your rules" he apologised and I nodded my head.

"Don't worry Zaynie, you have gave me a responsibility and I would die to make it possible" I assured him.

He nodded. "Zayn" I called before he can leave.

"Yea?" he asked.

"Go with Bryan in the kitchen and have some tea" I said or ordered. He was starting to argue but the look I gave him, shut him up. He nodded and followed Bryan.

"Hey, I wanted to get laid with Lucas and Kyle. Can you like ask them to meet at this place" He said giving me a piece of paper.

I don't know why I felt mad but yeah what ever. "Okay" I said. His face showed excitement but his eye that were hopeful were now filled with sadness. Bipolar I am telling you.

~Bryan's P.O.V.~

Zayn followed me in the kitchen. I started preparation of the tea with some snacks.

I knew he would be hungry, he had a tendency of not eating if he is busy or sad or worried.

I put a plate of cheese and ham sandwich and a cup of tea.

"Bry, I'm not hungry" he said pushing his plate away.

"No Zayn, you should eat something. You have a very bad habit of not eating if you are worried or sad or busy" I said. He looked at me with surprise.

I blushed looking away to avoid him seeing my blush, because only a lover or family would notice these certain things.

He looked at me for a while, and I looked to but then looked at the sandwich as to say, eat it. He singed but started eating it.

I smiled at that. "Won't you eat something too?" he asked making that cute adorable face.

"I have already eaten. And it not me who needs taking care of but you. So eat it up" I said.

"But-" he started arguing but I interrupted him.

"No but's and if's" I said in a stern voice.

~Zayn P.O.V.~

Why Bryan, why do you have to make these adorable faces that makes me wanna kiss you so hard that his lips bruises and I could see that flushed face and him panting. That thought had me uncomfortable.

"Are you okay? You look uncomfortable" his sweet voice reached my ears that made me more uncomfortable.

"N-nothing just thinking of y- I mean to say my d-dog, yeah my dog!" I said.

"Okay then" he said.

~Unknown P.O.V.~ 

 "Zayn! Bryan!" I shouted, hey that rhymed.

"What?" Zayn said with an annoyed tone an Bryan looked confused as hell but didn't say anthing. Okkkaayyy then.

"Just wanted to say I have to discuss my plan and start working on it gentleman. So if you would do the honor of leaving this place it would be great" I said in a posh way or well tried to say.

"Okay" he said and took Louis and started walking away.

"Let's start discussing the plan, shall we?" I asked all of my men.

"Yup" they chorused.

"Good then" I said.